Make watchface 'Trace' from Versa Lite available to Versa

Please make the new watchface 'Trace' ,which is exclusively to the Versa Lite, available to the Versa (SE).

B6F1387A-6F51-40EF-A0CE-E0BC8438A4DA.jpeg

24 Comments
Lewk
Base Runner

You as a customer buy their most expensive fitness watch and then get told their fancy new official clockface is exclusive to their lowest end device. Who at fitbit makes such a backwards decision?

juniorjada
Recovery Runner

@Lewk i totally agree. Cant imagine this will take a long time for fitbit knows they are in the wrong.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us @juniorjadaWe look forward to hearing what other community members think. Woman Happy

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Cannot agree more! 

Quiksilva
First Steps

I have always used alternative clock faces to avoid the standard Versa clock face.

This is a far superior looking base clock face. I don't see the benefit of making it exclusive to the lite edition. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
100% agree!

Sent from my iPad
KaiHall
Recovery Runner

100 percent yes

KaiHall
Recovery Runner

On the Fitbit Versa LITE Version there is a clock face called TRACE and I Would like it to be ported to the Versa Special Edition

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KaiHall, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

Dunekn
5K Racer

look at this ( end of page 4)

little description in english

free clock face

inspired from TRACE

6 colors available with smartphone settings

availability in galery soon. I will ad a coment here

probably english version if I will receive many feed-backs

enjoy

4dams
First Steps

It would indeed be very disappointing if this awesome looking clockface would not be available on the higher-tier Versas. Please make this a thing, Fitbit!

KaiHall
Recovery Runner

When will it come

Danup
Recovery Runner

Please Fitbit make the clockface of the versa lite availble for the fitbit Versa

@juniorjada wrote:

Please make the new watchface 'Trace' ,which is exclusively to the Versa Lite, available to the Versa (SE).

B6F1387A-6F51-40EF-A0CE-E0BC8438A4DA.jpeg

Dunekn
5K Racer

hello

DUNE's LiTe is available

enjoy

Britepolkadots
First Steps

Yeah!! I saw the ad on Instagram and when I realized it's not available I feel some type of way... makes me wonder if should have purchased the Samsung galaxy watch. I feel like watch faces are overlooked or not shared among the different kinds as a money making thing... if you really want it, buy the other watch too and have a collection....

brandidi
Recovery Runner

Please make it available for the Versa. Not cool, Fitbit.

Darien112
Jogger

i was looking for an opportunity to make a clock face with the fitbit studio for versa so why not? does anyone have a versa lite with trace installed and can show me a demo of its UI. (Photo or video)
something like....
1. 0-9 clock face numbers
2. a screenshot of the app settings (and submenus if applicable)

3.UI operations(such as step, calorie, distance toggles and icons....more if there are any)

NOTE: i am taking "DUNE'S LiTe" into consideration

TomHantson
First Steps

Very disappointing... 

Please fix this!

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

karoberto
Jogger

Please make the new clock face Trace available also to the Versa. Thanks a lot

ernieben
Jogger

I bought the Special edition cause I liked all the features and assumed the versa lite clock face would be available for it. I bought the watch specifically for the clock face and can't believe the more expensive Special Edition can't get it. I returned my Apple watch because there was no clock face like the Versa Lite available. Please make it available or I will be going back to my Timex. Thank You

tomwalsh77
Jogger

Please make the Trace watchface available for all Fitbit Versas

Status changed to: Released
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion and leaving all your comments. We’re happy to let you know that the Trace clock face has been released for the Fitbit Versa. @juniorjada, as you've submitted a high quality suggestion that was released, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature!. 

karoberto
Jogger
I find Trace clock face much more readable. Grazie mille
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.