Manual entry of blood pressure (Website Dashboard)

Please provide the ability to manually enter blood pressure (much like we can do with entering weight). I am not looking for something that the trackers measure or are synced from other devices. I just want to be able to enter this info in myself

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jhollist, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to manually enter blood pressure on Website Dashboard. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

MMAVVRiCK
First Steps

Agree, this is something that Google Fit has.  I am shifting to Fitbit because I purchased a new Versa 3 but want to focus on one platform and don’t want to have to enter data into Google Fit and Fitbit.   I am not sure what Google is going to do with Fitbit but it seems that Blood Pressure would be a good stat to add and I would use several times a week.   I am not getting any younger 🙂

Altimatic
Jogger

I agree with the others' comments.  I have a Fitbit Versa 2 which can pretty much log everything I need except the Blood Pressure tracking.  I have to manually track it with Google Fit.  I just want to manage one app and not have to use them both.  I realize the Versa 2 does not track blood pressure.  However, the ability to manually add blood pressure entries and track it over time (no different than blood glucose) is extremely valuable.

I realize Fitbit may be in transition with Google acquiring it.  However, it makes total sense to unify those apps and take what's best on both.  For me, Blood Pressure tracking within the Fitbit app would be very much welcomed.

I understand that at one point this ability was present (manual blood pressure tracking) but was removed.  Fitbit, please bring it back!  It was a mistake removing it!

Scott337
Tempo Runner

Upvote from me. I agree with the original post, I would use this daily. I have recently needed to start recording my blood pressure and keep a log to share with my doctor when needed. I am already using the Fitbit app to track my calories, weight, water intake, sleep, pulse, exercise, etc. It would be awesome to have a simple dashboard within the Fitbit app to manually enter BP readings. I am currently using a spreadsheet, but would be really nice to see Fitbit implement manual blood pressure recording again!

Whitecatwander
First Steps

Absolutely need this! Blood pressure monitoring is one of the most common reccomendations from doctors for a wide variety of issues. Having this as part of the other wellness tracking features would give a much broader and more accurate health picture. 

I can make this with a visual graph to track trends in excel fairly simply. It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to add such a feature to the dashboard. 

YoginiRenee
First Steps

I agree with the original poster and all the comments added. PLEASE give us the ability to manually add our BP so that all health info can be in one app for ease in tracking and providing info to our doctors!

Sporks
First Steps

I'm hoping to see my BP go down as part of an exercise and diet regime tracked by Fitbit. Manually entering BP and seeing it track along with the other stats in the app would be very useful.

It's a key indicator of health, so it should be in there, imho it's a no brainer.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.