Mark on the Dashboard the Total Number of Challenges & Adventures Completed

I think it would be nice if the amount of challenges and adventures completed are noted on the dashboard or under the "Challenges" tab.
Currently, it shows the amount of times we've completed individual adventures but nothing for challenges, except for the last one completed.

I propose having a counter for "Challenges Completed" and another counter for "Adventures Completed".
It's just another technique to help motivate people to try that much harder. It also encourages competition with their friends.
That being said, you should have the option to enable your "counters" for your friends to see. Just like they're able to see your top badges and trophies. It would make it more interesting if you could see one another's totals.

SCREEN.JPG

For your consideration.

Moderator edit: labels

MICHAEL | ONTARIO, CANADA
Charge HR, Charge 2, Aria - iOS, Windows 10
5 Comments
lisa5589
First Steps

Good idea.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

bbootheoriginal
First Steps

Would love to be able to see how many/which challenges of completed. Please add this!

pompomnina
Jogger

I would love to be able to see all completed adventures (date completed, total number, specific adventure, number of days taken, etc.)! I voted for this post so hopefully it will happen soon!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.