Menstrual Health Tracking Tile on Fitbit Website Dashboard

I love the Female Health Tracker app!

If a Female Health Tracker Tile could be added to the website's dashboard, that would be amazing! I use the Fitbit.com dashboard more often than my Android dashboard. 

Please and thank you!! 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

EDIT:

I had put down suggestion for more symptoms, however @SantiR brought to attention there were already suggestion just like it so I have taken them down. Thanks all who also voted for this. I am still hoping that Female Health Tracker will be on the website's dashboard in the future. 

27 Comments
devilishaura
First Steps
Create a Menstrual Health tab on the FitBit website dashboard or bring back the FitBit desktop app so that menstrual health information can be viewed on desktop devices.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @devilishaura, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Menstrual Health Tracking tile to the web dashboard with us. This product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.