Migraine Tracker App

I would be very interested in a compatible app to help track migraines. I would love to see it sync with the Fitbit sleep tracking as well as the water intake and food intake. To have the app pull the info from the Fitbit along with a function to track migraines, their triggers, what brings relief, etc. I was told to post this here in hopes that others would post their ideas and support.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

19 Comments
gurlondrums
Stepping Up

I suffer from chronic migraines and think this is a wonderful idea!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
HeydyF
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi there! Thank you for your contribution to the Feature request board. 

I think that this could be a very useful health tracker feature. 

Any other ideas or requests you  might have, feel free to share them or vote for them in case they have already been posted in this board.

bbdunn82
Jogger

Agreed, or maybe being able to customize health issue with a scale.  I have migraines along with a few other conditions and being able to add a pain scale or issue would help

WillyK
Premium User
Recovery Runner

This would be useful, especially if it plotted migraine frequency and severity against food/salt/water/sleep/exercise variables. After 50 years with migraines still trying to identify the triggers.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Moved from API to Fitbit App Gallery label.

2glass
First Steps

I, too, would like the ability to track my migraine incidents with Fitbit.  I haven't tried the new female health features, which I hear includes tracking your monthly periods, but I think a set-up or structure similar to this would work well for tracking migraines or other chronic health issues/symptoms.

Thank you.

KatM123
First Steps

It would be nice to track my migraines on the front page of my fitbit app on my phone.  Where the tiles are for weight, water intake, sleep tracker, and other tiles. It would be nice to just click on it and hit start migraine, and you can include the intensity like you can with the women's health tracker.

Heytch
First Steps

As a chronic migraine sufferer, I bought the versa in the hope's of finding a simple way of tracking which includes my heart rate which I think may be connected.  I also wanted a migraine monitor which collated, heart rate, menstrual cycle, sleep, key symptoms such as fatigue etc to hopefully better understand what's going on.  A good migraine app that can sync all this info together would be massively helpful.

KYMOME
Jogger

I would suggest this tracker is part of the female health tracker. It already allows you to add migraines, just need severity and medication to be able to be added.

Murphy_Lauren
First Steps

I am a migraine headache sufferer and vomit frequently. I’m not sure how to adjust my food logging to support this. I think if I can log what time I ate, and when I got sick, this could more easily be estimated. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Murphy_Lauren, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Heytch
First Steps
Hi, thanks.  I bought my fitbit hoping to be able to easily track together my heart rate, time of month, and migraines all at once so it could all be seen at a glance.  I have chronic migraines which means that I get them incredibly frequently and wanted to get a better understanding of any patterns so that I can work out how to manage better.  I had hoped that a modern and well known brand like fitbit would have been able to do this.  My fitbit is now in a drawer as it doesnt have the capability.
I will no doubt invest in an apple watch which sounds like it is more capable.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
lolo20
First Steps
Thinking there should be a migraine tracking or a not feeling well tracker. So you can see what you ate, did (workout) - to see in the future what may trigger one. Or if you are doing a challenge it can keep it up to date of why maybe you didn't work out or take that many steps.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @lolo20, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to have a Migraine Tracker App. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

crilobi
Jogger

I'd really like to connect my Fitbit account to a migraine tracker app. It would be very useful.

Cristina

Squeakywheel
Jogger

The menstrual tracker having the headache option is useless for those who don't menstrual. I would like an equal use tracker of many similar issues. It would be useful for All of your users to track when they weren't feeling well and could use such data to see if it was food, sleep, seasonal, or regular in nature.  

Asunita
First Steps

Please add a migraine tracker. Some of us suffering from this are at a loss. I’d love to track the number of triptans I need and how is my body when the attacks happen.  How to predict one attack and what is different in my body when it happens.

Hemipowerv8
Jogger
A way to track migraines and symptoms/duration would be helpful
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Hemipowerv8, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.