Migrate fitness videos from Coach to Premium

hi please can you add the fitness and workout videos from Fitbit Coach to Premium now Coach is shutting down. The content exists and is yours so this is an easy feature to add
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nevynevster, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about migrating fitness videos from Coach to Premium. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

amichetti
Jogger

I would like to support this suggestion. BRING BACK COACH! All we want are our personalized workouts. 

Hulk75
Recovery Runner
Bring back full functionality and features of Fitbit Coach integrated into Fitbit app. Otherwise, what’s the point of using Fitbit to keep moving. The current way, which is a massive step backwards for your customers, Fitbit is the only beneficiary by mining lots of valuable personal data from its users. Give us something useful back!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hulk75, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see features of Fitbit Coach integrated on Premium. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

AJJ3
First Steps

I support this idea 100%. I used the Fitbit Coach instructional videos at the gym and now can only find them as part of challenges. I miss the curated, themed workout programs. The new videos include a lot of talking, which I don't care for when I'm listening to music and doing the workouts at the gym. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.