Mileage alert during exercises on Google Pixel Watch

I would like my Google Pixel Watch to alert me (vibrate) every mile I complete during my runs.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JJMor, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding mileage alerts during runs/exercises on Pixel Watch. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

In the meantime, I'd like to mention that you can set an exercise goal on your Pixel Watch > open the 'Exercise app' > 'Run' > 'Goal' > 'Distance' > '1.0 miles' > 'Start'. In that way you will receive an alert in each mile during your runs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

KerryDub
First Steps

i would like my pixel watch to notify me of my distance completed when running, every 1km etc and to hear that in my ear buds, also pixel 

p_x_g
First Steps

October 2023:  I would like this functionality, too.  Is it being worked on? 

Hatrian
Jogger

Yes, I would love to see this feature as well. Coming from a Garmin, it's definitely one thing I miss during my run..

MO92119
First Steps

I also vote for this functionality!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.