More Adventures races/solo (in USA and Internationally)

Can you add more adventures to list of available choices? Right now there's stuff in New York and California but nothing that represents the middle of the country. I'd like to see Grandma's Marathon from Duluth, MN added to the list of available adventures and maybe some other well known places like Mount Rushmore or the Washington Mall in D.C. or Glacier National Park. Just please add more places. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

538 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @horsegirl13, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Journey100
Jogger

It would be really cool if Fitbit could team up with the State tourism departments and have Adventure Races and Solo Adventures in different cities.  The current races are beautiful however a lot of forests/waterfalls/mountains can all look a little bit the same. I would love to take a day of sightseeing through Washington DC to see the monuments.  Or go maybe climb the stairs to the empire state building and take in the views?  This doesn't have to stop state side either...you could go international to major cities around the world.  I wouldn't even care if there were ads for flight to these destinations, that could be a way to bring in advertising dollars.  The possibilities are endless.  Plus you would tap into a market of people who want to be active but don't necessarily thrive in great outdoors.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Journey100. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you would like to see more places in the Adventure Races and Solo Adventures. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

techprof
Recovery Runner

While much of the world is self-isolating or under quarantine to try to slow down the spread of COVID-19, our exercise patterns are necessarily changing (no gym, no commute, parks closed). Participating in competitions can be harder under these circumstances. To keep us entertained and motivated, I would love to see more solo adventures released. Currently we have only three. Perhaps there are some items already developed that can be released as solo adventures or otherwise as individual challenges for all users (regular and premium) during this global emergency? Fitbit, please act quickly to help us stay or get fit while in isolation with this extra bit of entertaining motivation. You’d probably be helping our mental health too as we cope with extended isolation. Thanks for considering.

LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@techprof thanks so much for this thoughtful suggestion. While we don't have plans to release any more solo adventures specifically, to help support you during this time, Fitbit is offering 40 new pieces of Premium content free in the Fitbit app and access to Fitbit Coach if Premium isn’t available in your region. Fitbit Premium also includes premium challenges, many of which you can play solo, including All for One, Get Fit Bingo and Custom Challenge. Thanks for sharing this suggestion.

Neenieboper
Recovery Runner
I would love to see other hikes in other countries!
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Neenieboper, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of having more adventure or other hikes in other countries on the Fitbit app. I noticed that a similar suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. This helps to keep the forums more organized. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community! 

Jamja
First Steps
Please make more non-premium Solo Adventure challenges! I just completed the 3 Yosemite ones and they were fun, engaging, and most of all very motivating to keep moving! Maybe do other national parks?
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jamja, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see more Adventures challenges in other national parks. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

CLockey
First Steps
It has been a very long time since a new trail was added. Much to the disappointment of a lot of us Fitbit users. A lot of us don’t have the joy of being able to travel the world so to do these trails and pick up jewels with amazing pictures along the way is such a motivation to get out and about. More trails from around the world would be amazing.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more Adventures to the Fitbit app with us. I noticed that a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

rose12192
First Steps
I really wish there was more solo walking adventures exploring different places around the world such as the Great Wall of china or walking through the Australian outback.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rose12192, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more 'Solo Adventures' on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. 

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.