More Adventures races/solo (in USA and Internationally)

Can you add more adventures to list of available choices? Right now there's stuff in New York and California but nothing that represents the middle of the country. I'd like to see Grandma's Marathon from Duluth, MN added to the list of available adventures and maybe some other well known places like Mount Rushmore or the Washington Mall in D.C. or Glacier National Park. Just please add more places. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

538 Comments
SquidFit2017
First Steps

I too would love to see new adventures being created. I'm in Yosemite a lot already. There's only so much interest I have in repeating the same challenges again and again. NYC challenges were nice, but the scenic ones are especially motivating. 

How long does does it take to create new challenges? I haven't come across a response from the FitBit team in this forum. Is anyone getting these... more importantly do you need help?! It would seem a lot of people in the community are asking for this update. 

Its almost like buying an expensive car that comes with  a navigation system and then the company never providing additional updates. So your just out there driving on the same roads over and over and over. 

Siouxperfan
First Steps

I agree with other Fitbit users. I love the adventures and they keep me motivated. I have already completed all of them and would love to have more adventures to challenge me. Hawaii, Norway, ......

beth88968
First Steps

I would love to do more adventures I think it's about time they bring out new ones already. 

ZotWalker
First Steps

Since I have completed all the adventures, I am disappointed that there isnt a new one to hop into next. I had hoped that when I finished all 6, something would open up to a new level.  I was so proud I had leveled up and with nothing new, it feels like a let down.  The adventures definitely kept me motivated while connecting with other health options (breathing, balance and general knowledge facts of the area).  I hope this is an area that FitBit expands upon.  It truly adds to the experience of exercise and whole body/mind health.  Please consider expanding this area.  I for one loved the opportunity to participate in adventures around the world and need the challenge to keep being motivated.

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

We definitely need more adventures. I've submitted a whole bunch as well. Check them out, tell me what you think.

MDWat
First Steps

Please add more adventure challenges and some international ones. Thete is only so many times we do the ones you have. I like the ones with nature all around please add soone soon

Just4Shelly
Jogger

Would love to see Zions national park or Brice national park, or the grand canyon. Tons of places. 

Almoore
First Steps

Let get some more adventures please they were very fun how about some deserts and then ice places like Antarctica or alaska or russia......do it now!!! (Arnold voice)

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

Yes, we definitely need more worldwide adventures. 

Have completed all the adventures several time need more adventures

fletchlifts
First Steps

Please add more solo adventures! Perhaps the other National Parks or some different cities? They are so beautiful and I think they're really motivating, there's nothing like seeing real images of the path you are taking!

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

Agreed, I can't wait either. I know more are coming, but why does it take so long?!

Maxinef1
First Steps

Me too! It didn't take long to do them all and I'm keen for more! C'mon Fitbit, give us something meaningful to achieve 😊

TexasMermaid
Jogger

Yes please! I would love for there to be more national parks! Or even state parks! It's nice to see the photos even when you are cooped up inside all day and can't get outside.

Aliesher
First Steps

I'm new to having a fitbit, got it on Tues to help with weight loss and I'm loving it. I would love to be able to do more adventures in different places, I am unlikely to ever visit places in America so it's brilliant to be able to see photos and almost pretend I'm walking a trail. Would love to see more adventures in America and other parts of the world and be able to experience them a little. Also I think it would be very motivational for a lot of people. 

DeVoL76
Stepping Up

A suggestion for a solo adventure is the Mackinaw Bridge. 5 mile span, which is roughly the 10,000 steps goal. 

Katygirl164
First Steps

I think it would be very cool to have the Appalachian Trail as a solo adventure. 

nicoliinnaa
First Steps
Thank you!!! 😄

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
nicoliinnaa
First Steps
Thank you!!! 😄

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
soumalyab
First Steps

We need locations for India

Roboto
Base Runner

Fitbit Adventures are actually a huge disappointment.

They simply should remove them.

I guess no one uses it anymore after a first try.

Leemak
First Steps

Some stuff in Pittsburgh would be nice! There are so many city stairs here that could integrate into the adventures! Also it's just a beautiful city!

Walker2222
First Steps

There are so many beautiful places all over the world. But I can't believe they didn't take full advantage of most of the national parks in 2016. Australia, Ireland, South America etc so many beautiful places to see. 

bsimanski66
First Steps

Would love to add the Great Wall of China............ this would be amazing.  Looking forward to new Solo Adventures added. 

Strider_EJ
Jogger

Agreed. Would love to have Camino de Santiago, the Appalachian Trail, Annapruna Circuit Trekking, GR20, Kungsleden, Mountains of the Moon, etc. There're so many beautiful trails to explore! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.