More Adventures races/solo (in USA and Internationally)

Can you add more adventures to list of available choices? Right now there's stuff in New York and California but nothing that represents the middle of the country. I'd like to see Grandma's Marathon from Duluth, MN added to the list of available adventures and maybe some other well known places like Mount Rushmore or the Washington Mall in D.C. or Glacier National Park. Just please add more places. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

538 Comments
SquidFit2017
First Steps
It's not so much of Fitbit responding to this thread, it's them as a
company keeping their features updated and relevant. At this point the
adventure challenges are outdated for those of us who have been with them
for years.
SquidFit2017
First Steps
It's not so much of Fitbit responding to this thread, it's them as a
company keeping their features updated and relevant. At this point the
adventure challenges are outdated for those of us who have been with them
for years.
082emi
Jogger

Would love Australian (Queensland) adventures. Sucks when and international company doesn't acknowledge international customers

Chkymnky
Jogger

I'm in Northern Ireland and as above, I would really like local challenges like mourne mountains etc...

Chkymnky
Jogger

I live in Northern Ireland and would love it if the challenges / adventures were local to me and not just in NYC. For example, climbing the Mourne Mountains, hiking the Mourne Mountains.

Walking round Hilsborough Park......

JuMPMa7V
First Steps

Please add more solo adventures. In particular; national parks and nature. Parks and nature from around the world would be great!

Zonker
Jogger

I agree with more Adventures. But it doesn't need to be local to me. I've enjoyed New York and Yosemite. What about Grand Canyon? Visit some other National Parks? I'd love to wander some of Ireland, and Scotland. What about the Appalachian Trail for a good multi-day adventure?

Moniqueek
First Steps

Please add more solo adventures soon. I've done all twice. They are sometimes motivating and always interesting. I can't help but think the cost would not be exorbitant to have a few more. 

Please.

recordsbyrachro
First Steps

More adventures, please! It would be wonderful to see images from around the world as well. But especially, just more to choose from, please. 😊  It really does motivate many of us.

AlexisvanDam
First Steps

So, when is it going to happen that we see more in the fitbit app? Fitbit, this thread runs for almost a year now, when can we get an update?

92Bison
First Steps

Hello. Philadelphia has a very active garden community.  Our city also has a very popular community garden tour created by the Philadelphia Horticulture Society. Several of my friends and I are doing a 26mile challenge via Fitbit's NY Marathon challenge, but the ideal situation for us is updating that NY challenge with pictures of beautiful gardens from the Community Garden Tour. Many of the garden are award winning. I have a map from the Garden Tour and came up with the stops needed for a 26 mile route. We also have many high quality photos showcasing the gardens. Who can I talk with at FitBit about creating a new marathon route featuring the Philadelphia gardens and a badge for finishing.

All my best!

94Bison (aka Neche H.)

bbw1a
Jogger

I would like them to add the Appalachia trail to the adventures I hiked 3 miles of it inperson the views are great

if they agree they should break each state has a adventure 

then after you do all the states  you can do all. Of them if you want too

Blinsen
First Steps

I will add my voice to the others: When will we see new solo adventures? I have done the three Yosemite adventures multiple times and love them every time (sorry, NYC holds less interest for me). Any chance of a new assortment being added? Maybe from Yellowstone? The Hawaiian islands? The Alps? I have seen numerous comments in various places that are quite similar to mine, stretching back months, but no replies yet from Fitbit support or customer service, alas.

Maudcat
First Steps

I love the Yosemite and New York solo challenges.

can you post some new ones, especially of national parks?

Mlw88
First Steps

I would be interested in an option where we can choose timed solo adventures to push me to finish them in a certain amount of time. Especially since tracking those pesky treasures seems to be a challenge no matter how often I'm checking the app. 

hollyfred
Jogger

I keep checking to see if there are other adventures besides the 2 locations currently listed.  I am in Colorado... plenty of adventures to be had.

Holly

Leebird
First Steps

You're solo challenges are beautiful and fun.  There are amazing trails with photographic, historic, and interesting sites all over the world. Let's explore them.  For a more advanced challenge you could add step goals for elevation change.  Endless possibilities!  Just more please!

lopezfma
Recovery Runner

Hi there,

I would like to see more challenges for one person only, competing is fine but I like to challenges my own better.

LordRhal
First Steps

Agreed, I have walked the Yosemite park so much I feel I know the names of the bears. I don't have to fly to see New York now either. More challenges are necessary to keep the interest alive.

lopezfma
Recovery Runner

Accelctly, I don't get easily bored but after the 40th time it's even enough for me.

You can just do so many repetition till you get bored out of your mind and then just quit because there are no more challenges.

ActiveAndi
First Steps

Please can I suggest the London Marathon, Welsh Coastal Path & the English Lake District/214 Wainwrights as New Adventures?

I love the adventures & would like to explore more using Fitbit!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

agreed, 

Plus 1

Lueck767
Tempo Runner

Yes, more marathons would be great. I would love it if they incorporated all the big international ones at least. 

Robert58
Jogger

How about allowing users to submit challenges so that we can get non USA centric challenges available. 

What I would propose allowing the user to do

1) Name of Challenge & Description of the challenge

2) Photo to go with it

3) The distance of the challenge 

4) Country (and this should be matched to the users current location so that the user only sees challenges that they can do in their current location)

Capture it and submit for moderation and then publish to the App.

In my view doing this will answer a lot of the requests in the customer forums and make the app feel more like it is intended for a global community.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity / labels

Paula_892
First Steps

Like the other people said. Will be great to have more adventures in our app for fitbit because in few time you can do all the adventures. I wish soon to have more adventures because it will be good to us to enjoy our fitbit and make challenges with our friends and family if not can be bored. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.