More Notifications

Hello Fitbit Team!

after a message of one of you moderator i have decided to make that topic.

I really like you products but the people using an IOS device really need more notifications!

So please give us more! 😃

Notificions i would recommend:

Whats App

Facebook 

and more messaging apps

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity and labels.

562 Comments
jaylow90
Keeping Pace

I guess Fit Notifications APP is only a solution for Android devices :(:(

PLZ FITBIT Team give as a hint if you plan implement more notifications in your system on IOS devices!

jcat30
Jogger
Sounds like a great app, but it only works for Blaze, Alta and Surge.  I have a Charge HR.
Also, doesn't seem to be available for IOS.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I would like to be able to see facebook messanger on my fitbit surge.  It would also be nice to see my calendar and emails. There are others products that do this.  It would be great if fitbit could keep up with them.  

Chrise66
First Steps
We need it for iOS toooooo

Vom Smartphone gesendet!
Vailtribe
Jogger
I would love a notification to drink water every hour or something. I forget and can go a whole day with nothing. Or just a cup of coffee.
DavidO1985
First Steps
I absolutely agree I think that this walk should have more faces as well as more notifications for the price were really not giving what we paid for understand that you won't want to keep this as a fitness watch but things are changing fast and you should be able to receive notifications on this watch just as well as you would with your file since it is connected to the iOS system so please Listen to your customers and upgrade this feature for all the watches not just the new ones thanks so much

DavidO.
rasmusilg
First Steps

considering the price, support of whatsapp is a mandatory feature imo. plz add asap for iPhone! 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I think that we should be able to use more then one app to get our messages from.  I have friends that text me and some that use facebook messanger.  I would like to be able to see all of my messages on my surge.

Yeunging
First Steps

I just bought the Fitbit Blaze a few hours ago, and I love the look and style of it. Overall it is a solid product that you'd expect from Fitbit. Though for the price it is really disappointing to see that the notifications are extremely limited. I was hesitant to back the new Pebble Time 2 on kickstarter, but I will wait till reviews come out before deciding whether I want to switch from the Blaze. I really hope the notifications improve, and that future updates will make the Blaze that much better.

Gerryz
First Steps

yes, please add whatsapp + facebook notifications to Blaze!!!

Sandby007
Jogger
I have been advised by Fitbit to open a whatsapp request for iOS. Enough requests here without the need for a new one. Please sort this out and answer your customers instead of asking us to keep submitting a request?
Sandby007
Jogger
I have been advised by Fitbit to open a whatsapp request for iOS. Enough requests here without the need for a new one. Please sort this out and answer/update your customers instead of asking us to keep submitting a request.
Timberland
First Steps
Fitbit Alta braucht mehr Anbindung zum IPhone. WhatsApp, Email und Kalender Notification ist sehr wichtig. Können viele Fitnesstracker schon sehr lange.
mikewang1999
Stepping Up

i personally just bought a fitbit alta and mostly loving it except that i cant see my facebook messenger notifications, people that i know dont use imessage or sms anymore so being able to display the full iphone notification is essential!!

Bchaney80
First Steps
Also, I HATE when my Blaze gets 2-5 of the same notification. It's beyond obnoxious. I use a different sms app for my messages because I hate the stock app. It still shouldn't send multiples of the same message within 2 seconds of each other!
At least you get them at all on Android...
Bchaney80
First Steps
Get all what? Android gets the same notifications as IOS. There's no difference.
Oh, I misread what you said, thought you meant the other sms app gives you double notifications. Someone mentioned an app up above that'll give you more notifications on Android, I think.
Bchaney80
First Steps
Yes, it's Go SMS. That's the one I use but I changed my notifications to stock on the Fitbit and still received multiples.
Sdmcgregor
Jogger

Gets my vote. More notifications would be brilliant. It should be any notifiactions that appear in notifiaction centre so we can control from our phones, not the fitbit app.

Sirian
First Steps
I couldn't agree anymore. Would love to see more notifications on IOS and android.
mjfox
First Steps

And Android notifications! I really don't like the Facebook Messenger app, but its still a way I communicate with a lot of my relatives. Right now, they seem to be the only messenger app that pairs multiple text communications together but I really wouldn't like to have to use them for my SMS sending just to get multiple notifications on my watch! This is a no-brainer.

Kklane218
Jogger
Yes I think there should be notifications for other apps like snapchat messenger etc
Cesaradolfo1
Recovery Runner
In my community don't uses messages, so that function in my blaze don't work for me. I hope to get whatsapp notification sooner. Its really usefull, because if it is important I'll go with my iphone to answer. Tks Cesar Iracheta From Monterrey, Mx
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.