More X-axis points on the sleep graph of the Fitbit app

The x-axis on the sleep graphs currently shows only the start and end times at either end of the axis. I'd like to see more points along the axis identified. You should be able to identify a variable number of points depending on the number of pixels available for the axis.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JMace, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having more X-axis points on the sleep graphs of the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

JMace
Jogger

I see that on a different device, more points along the x-axis are identified, but they are not on my phone, even with the graph at full screen in landscape view. 

SigHillDude
Base Runner

There is a trade off between ticks & labels. It could also be considered to offer grid lines to be turned on or off. My experience is that the graphs/charts rotate on iPhone but not on Android. Fewer ticks on Android & the colors on Android blend together. iPhone graphing is definitely superior. 

MauriceL
First Steps

I would like to see this feature too

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.