More badges (Add badge ideas here!)

Need more creative badges and trophies rather than just the lifetime records... that could be more motivating.

Here are a few ideas:
- Badge for reaching 10000 steps for 7 days in a row, 15 days in a row, 50 days in a row...
- Badges based on active minutes/calories/kilometers
- How about some more crazy/funny badges like "night owl" for someone who regularly achieves a lot of steps at night, "out of bed" (same principle but for early morning), etc.
- Badges that reflect poor activity; for instance a badge if you don't reach 10000 steps/day once in 7 days, ...

I think that these are all ideas that could really enrich the experience of fitbit users by increasing motivation and I believe they are all relatively simple to implement in the Fitbit system!!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

582 Comments
Tsirn
First Steps

Pole to pole is my last distance badge to get. Would love to see more added even incremental ones in-between and beyond. Thank you

TeresaTLC
First Steps
This email was completely worthless.

When you click on the link it takes you to a webpage. After you agree to a number of things it dumps you on another page where there is NO place to suggest more badges and trophies.

What a waste of my time!

DO NOT send me these type of emails ever again!

Teresa Braunschweig
Darwinsail
Jogger

Badge for Day Step Streak 10 days, 30 days, 365 days, 712 days

Zipzip
Jogger

some more plain lifetime distance badges would be really welcome  - beyond pole to pole - Personal and inter-group motivation.  Ask the community for ideas on what if you need ideas but there would be lots - even if you have to walk 1000 miles between them and are pretty active they still motivate.  

seem like an easy win

timrdearborn
Stepping Up

Yes - not asking for anything fancy.  Please give us more lifetime distance and floor badges.  I  maxed out on the lifetime floor badge 1 1/2 years ago, and I am fast approaching the Pole-to-pole badge. Many others have also. When my current Fitbit device dies, I may consider moving to a competitor, as there is little holding me to Fitbit anymore.  Please, Google, give us more lifetime badges.  It will help keep customers loyal to Fitbit.

ayaashpaw
Runner

Sweet ! Just what we need to reinvigorate fitbit badges !!

codeliberator
First Steps

I've achieved over 175000 floors .. but the Satellite Badge for 35k lifetime floors says I only earned it once.

Is that a bug?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.