More clock face options Vertical and Dog

I hate vertical clock faces and what adult wants an animal face instead of date and time? You don't even have a dog?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Moderator edit: title & label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KellyandPeanut thank you for your excellent suggestion. I have no doubt that others will like this idea.

Quper
First Steps

I would be happy with basic calendar data: time, dd/mm (or mm/dd) and weekday. I have no pets 😉

Bonnie1982
Jogger

As a dog lover, I would

Love to see cute puppy face on my wrist as often as possible.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Bonnie1982. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a doc clock face for your Fitbit Inspire with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

eoprandy
First Steps

There is a cat, sheep, and raccoon clock display. I think a lot of people would love to have a dog one too!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @eoprandy, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see a Dog clock display for Inspire. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices.You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.