More clock faces for the Charge 5

More clock faces for charge five

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

306 Comments
Suemurr
Stepping Up

The newest clock face "Bloom" is still a joke. Why can't we have a simple, analog clock face with a second hand that is classy and easy to read. This is ridiculous that Fitbit doesn't listen to the consumers that have wasted their money on the Charge 5

Electromanjim
Base Runner
I have been asking for the heavy stat clock face from the charge 4 for ever I have given up on Fitbit and gone to another company with way more options. I wish you guys all the best

Jim

Sent from my iPhone
lisarabbit
Stepping Up

I know there are a million comments about clock faces here, but I have to ask, is it possible to get something with a more sophisticated/simple color scheme, and possibly more analog faces available to choose from? A new analog one was added for luxe, but it's not currently available for Charge 5. Also, I'm not sure what's possible within the technological limitations of the face design, but I would love to see something artistic, such as something inspired by Monet or Van Gogh, or even a fun theme like steampunk. Something that brings joy when you look at it. Just a thought.

Clout
Jogger

And even add ” custom design”

Clout
Jogger

And add ”custom design” too

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Charge 5 firmware version 1.171.50. You can find more details here.

@Buckminster, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.