More clock/watch faces for the Charge 3!

So, the Charge 3 is out and there is a huge let down:

There are only 5 clock/watch faces:charge 3 clock.png

Come on Fitbit...at least include all the Charge 2 watch faces too. We all loved the Charge 2 watch face with the time, date and the highlighted feature (steps/heart rate etc.)

Whats missing:

- Faces with the actual DATE and DAY

- Faces with a DIGITAL SECONDS TIMER

Or to say it again, just include the Charge 2 watch faces. Thanks in advance.

1,624 Comments
allarone
Jogger

It is seriously mind boggling to me that Fitbit can't come up with more options, especially to show what everyone is asking for... Date/Time/HR/Steps all on one screen.  They obviously don't take their customers seriously.  For what they charge for this thing it is an absolute joke.  I went back to using my Charge 2 and am planning on sending my Charge 3 back to where I bought it.

caddario
Recovery Runner

Please add the option for a numeric step count instead of the circular progress meter on the Double Stat clock face!

Karatayk
First Steps

I’ve read many comments above, and ultimately agree with most of them. I’ve just upgraded from Charge 2 to Charge 3, and this is the only drawback for me. I used to have the clockface on my Charge 2 with Time/date/hr/steps, and missed that face a lot just in two days. Please at least consider adding the ones that Charge 2 had, nothing much. Thank you. 

TVRA
Jogger

Week day as in chrge 2 to be better included in more clockfaced for charge 3

Saijin_Naib
Jogger

I'd really like to see more 1st part faces for the Charge3, especially all of the Charge2 faces as highlighted above.

Furthermore, I'd like to see the SDK releases so end-users can publish/make their own Charge3 faces. I like rather data-dense displays, and I don't see anything in the Charge3 that I like.

chucknoel2015
Jogger

hi there

i own a fitbit charge 2 but considering fitbit charge 3. just wondering if the clock face that shows steps,hr date and time has been added into charge 3 already? 

GailDB
First Steps
Yes,  they added the Fitbit Charge 2 clock faces to the Charge 3.
Turbo46
First Steps

They Have? Well not that I can see!

chucknoel2015
Jogger

can someone please take a picture or send screenshots of the different clock faces that the fitbit charge 3 has. I want something that says HR,steps date and time like my charge 2 . thanks ! 

Turbo46
First Steps

Check out the picture on the previous page. That is the latest so far. I just synced mine and that is what I saw.

chucknoel2015
Jogger

still nothing that displays HR,date,time,steps. sticking to my fitbitcharge 2 for now! 

Turbo46
First Steps

Be patient, it's only been 5 months.

GailDB
First Steps
Hi,

The clock faces for the Charge 3 just aren't that good, but they did add one clock face from the Charge 2.I have attached 2 photos that show the Charge 3 clock faces.  Hope this helps.
G
GailDB
First Steps
They added one face from the Charge 2.  I attached a photo of my Charge 3 with the Charge 2 face I have on it.
I have both my old Charge 2 and a Charge 3 and I still like the 2 better.
Hope this helps.
Activity19
Recovery Runner
I don’t see an attachment. What is the name of the charge 2 face you have?

Sent from my iPhone
Activity19
Recovery Runner
All of them? I saw that they added one called retro that is similar to one of the charge 2 faces, but this the first I’ve heard that all of them have been added.

Sent from my iPhone
GailDB
First Steps
On the Charge 3 it's called Retro.
Martin25
First Steps

All watchfaces are limited in information. Please add more watchfaces with more information (even if it seems crowded)

e.g. Add the following information to 'Assymetrical watch'

- Day of the week

- DateExample watchface based on 'assymetrical clock' with hart rate moved to top right section and Day+Date at bottom

or even the weather / temperature as well in the lower left section

Additionally, it would be nice if the fitbit switched back from menu-option to standard watchface after a few seconds when no option is chosen or the screen deactivates and reactivates. kind regards, Martin
Martin25
First Steps

Well, the image insertion didn't work and I can't delete or edit my post. See here:

www.mries.eu/watchface.PNG
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Martin25, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is under consideration.

Fish23
Jogger
I received my Charge 3 as a Christmas gift and when I set it up there were only 5 faces available. Since then another 8 were added including the Charge 2 Retro. I discovered them all accidentally as I no announcememt anywhere that they were even there. Time will tell if there is less dissatisfaction with the expanded selection.

Sent by iPhone
maxxx77
Recovery Runner

for those requesting 24 hour format, this already exists, however it must be set up thru the app.

xandrex
Jogger

To me it would really be helpful to have a clock face watch showing the same info as the one we currently have for the "Analog Date" watch face but with a digital clock version including: date, time (digital) and Heart rate. Those 3 are the most important metrics I really couldn't care less of the steps count or anything else.

Please fitbit create a watch face including: DATE ,TIME (DIGITAL) AND HEAR RATE, is it that hard to please your customers?

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Ok I just bought a charge 3, and I am really satisfied with it. Im currently wearing the charge 3 on my right wrist and a watch on my left. Can you guys make a watch face that only displays the heart rate and the steps, or any other data like weather, power level, combination. I dont use the charge 3 as a watch, I have a watch for that. 

Jdallred94
First Steps

Can y’all please make a clock face that includes time, date, heart rate, & steps? I currently use the “Steps date” clock face and love the layout of it and the, but I’m a nurse and would love to be able to see my heart rate on home screen like I did on my charge 2 home screen.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.