More exercise shortcuts for Charge 4

I have the Charge 4 and I'd love to see more options than just running, walking and cycling. There are literally just 6 options if you want to start a workout.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

5 Comments
Gaolblaze
First Steps

Hi tlbarker72 🙂

It's not very intuitive at all, but if you

• go into your profile from your app
  • tap the image of your device
  • go down to the very bottom for 'Exercise Shortcuts'
  • slide any one of the 6 preset options to the left to delete them

then a plus comes up the top right and you can add exercises from a longer list.

For whatever reason, you start with the maximum, and you have to delete one to add any others.

Hope that helps 🙂

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @tlbarker72, thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We’re happy to let you know that this already exists on your Charge 4. There are 20+ exercises available in the Exercise app and as @Gaolblaze mentioned, from that list you can set up to 6 exercise shortcuts on your Charge 4. You can find more details about this setting and how to activate it in this help article. We hope you enjoy this feature and keep adding your suggestions!

RealElwood
Jogger
The Charge 4 has 5 specific options for excersices and 1 generic for outdoor activities, there is none for general indoor activities, the "Workout" option is not available and i believe it would be a great improvement to add that functionality
JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

@RealElwood  There are about 20 options available, including 'Workout',  but you have to choose which 5 to show on your tracker.  For instructions, see How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @RealElwood, thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We've moved your post to this other idea to keep the forums organized. As our friend mentioned, we’re happy to let you know that this already exists on your Charge 4. Check the link he shared before to learn more about how to change and reorder your exercise shortcuts. Note that you can set up to 6 shortcuts in the Exercise app. We hope you enjoy this feature and keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.