More than 5 options for quick reply

I like quick reply and like that the replies are customizable, but we need more than 5 options for Versa

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

30 Comments
JLB0111
First Steps

I agree with everyone's decisions, but I personally think the idea for the scribble pad, or key board is the best idea. There will be no use for the quick replies if that feature was added on the fitbit. I also think that the fitbit versa needs to be compatible with more apps like social media, not need to use the internet around you but the data that your already using. My final opinion is something that I sometimes struggle with which is using the watch and Bluetooth headphones at the same time. The versa would disconnect while I'm using the headphones and take a long time to connect. I think you should be able to use several things at once over Bluetooth. 

JLB0111
First Steps

Over all I love my fitbit versa but like everything there's room to make it better. 😊

Krys191
First Steps
Sent from my iPhone
PilarT
Jogger

If I had 5 quick replies compatible with iPhone I would grateful.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.