Mount Kilimanjaro for Challenge/Adventure

Mount Kilimanjaro for either a adventure race or even a solo adventure 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Coler66, thanks for adding your suggestion. I'd like to see this place in an adventure or challenge. Let's see what others think. 

Weezer1980
Base Runner

I would love to see this as a new adventure / challenge.    Maybe a few others as well - Machu Picchu would be amazing.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Honestly, as much as I'd like to see some non-US adventures featured, I wouldn't be in favour of featuring this destination: it's a dangerous one and not one for your average Fitbit user. The local authorities already have to rescue enough inexperienced tourist trekkers as it is. On top of that local porters are paid an extremely low wage (even by local standards) for a dangerous and demanding job.

Why not start with featuring more approachable adventures?

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.