Music App for Versa in India

I recently upgraded to Fitbit Versa and was really looking forward to using the music feature in it. Sadly, Pandora and Deezer both the apps are not available in India. The only option is to transfer the music from the laptop which is really outdated since everyone stream music these days. Please help us by keeping an app which is available in India as there are a lot of users of Fitbit. I honestly don't mind switching to a different app but having no option at all is just heartbreaking. Smiley SadSmiley Sad

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity and label.

30 Comments
kavin_kumar
First Steps

considering that google has bought fitbit it would be nice to see some updated features related to the music and fitbit pay department.

Making a new app for just an update in the existing app for:-

• fitbit pay with credit cards and debit cards based on regional banks and
  • music subscriptions

it woud be really helpful because i like to believe that india having a large population can be considered as one of the largest users in the world and people spending that amount money are not able to use all features being provided by you.

MAIN ISSUES:-

• DEEZER and PANDORA not being available in india not live music streaming is available and syncing music to the watch through the laptop is kind of an old thing because not everyone has stored music on laptops these days.
  • MASTERCARD and VISA are availble but are not accepting the cards belonging to different regions.

it would be really nice if it was done for free and also done for the existing products and not putting out new products with these features.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @kavin_kumar! We wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Music App for Versa in India

Please make Fitbit Pay available in India

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Keep adding your suggestions!

adityakuppa
First Steps

Yes please add a music app for India.

TheFitterYou
First Steps

I am not kavin kumar
I am puja mittal
--
Best regards,

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. Let us explain that you can download the Spotify app on the Ionic, Versa series and our newest Charge 4 so you can control the music playing in the Spotify app on your phone, computer, or other Spotify connect device. This app is available for India and you can find more details here: How do I control music playing on Spotify? We hope you enjoy this app and keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.