Navy Federal Credit Union Support

I am active duty in the Navy and it would be awesome to have Navy Federal Credit Union supported on the watch for Fitbit pay. A lot of people I work with also have this bank and I don’t want to be left out of using the great feature of Fitbit pay just because I bank with a military bank. I called about it but didn’t really receive a answer back. Please help make the idea a reality. Thanks 

73 Comments
Cantryboy
Sprinter

I agree! I called NFCU and they didn't know anything about it.

Manzo98
First Steps

I don’t want to be left out from the awesome feature of Fitbit Pay. If you guys can add Navy Federal Credit Union to it that would be awesome! You would not only make me happy but make ALOT of active duty/retired/family military personnel happy!

Cantryboy
Sprinter

Somebody has already started this topic--i would recommend liking and commenting on that one

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Navy-Federal-Credit-Union-Support/idi-p/2342383 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Cantryboy
Sprinter

I tweeted at Navy Federal and they said they were not considering it at this point...but they offer apple/google/Samsung pay.  Maybe if we all tweet at them and call their customer service number they will look into it!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree, would also like to see Chase allowed as well.

Hfrase01
First Steps

All of my cards are navy federal!  I agree!  It needs to be available.  I got the ionic as a gift and am disappointed I cannot use any of my cards!

Cantryboy
Sprinter

Just called again yesterday trying to show NFCU there is demand for Fitbit pay.

MarineMals12
Recovery Runner

I am a former Marine and a member of Navy Fed for over 25 years and I would love to have them on Fitbit. I am going to call them today maybe they will get enough of us asking.

Chamorai
First Steps

Please add Navy Federal.

DigitalPillow
Jogger

i support this too

JVan152
First Steps

Please add Navy Federal Credit Union! My husband and I only have NFCU and I know other military families would love this too!

Eakbel
First Steps

Yes, please, add NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANK.

DeadlyMamaof2
First Steps

After a long researching to upgrade my Fitbit Charge 2 to Versa. Had to double check on the Fitbit Pay, and to make sure if Navy Federal Credit Union can link Fitbit Pay..turns out it is not. I'm so surprised that Fitbit didn't even consider NFCU are the one top banks for Military and Dependent families! I sure hope Fitbit and NFCU will link soon! Please consider this will be so blessed for all of us. I'm member with NFCU for over 25 plus years even my parents and siblings too! 

Cantryboy
Sprinter

I would call NFCU so they know there is demand.  I messaged them and they said they are not looking to add it "at this time" because they already support apple/Samsung/google pay

Status changed to: Under Consideration
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Brinabee2392
First Steps

Please put Navy Federal Credit Unit on the list of banks. I got the special edition for the digital pay and my bank isn’t even in if

BartonG
First Steps

Come-on NFCU I want to use Fitbit Pay!

SeanDa2nd
First Steps

I feel played. I bought the versa special edition for this feature. Only to find out they don't support Navy Federal. 😑  If I would've known, I would've just bought a smart watch...  Please add Navy Fed support soon. 

Rockmore
First Steps

I was surprised and also disappointed to not see navy federal listed on fitpay as they are usually on top of newer technology compared to most banks. I recently purchased the ionic and hope to be able to use fitpay soon. It would make sense with the NEX promoting Fitbit that navyfederal would hop on board.

Sjorgensen
Jogger

This is the main reason why I continue to use the Apple Watch is the fact that Navy Federal is supported through Apple Pay.  If Fitbit were to support Navy Federal Credit Union they would definitely win over a huge amount of users from the Apple Watch.  So once Fitbit adds support Navy Federal is the day I purchase a smart watch from Fitbit otherwise I’ll stick with the Apple Watch 

ssass24
Jogger

Same for me.  I've been checking the supported banks list about once a week since I got my ionic (when they came out), hoping for NFCU. I have seen the list grow and grow, but never including my two banks: NFCU and Huntington.  NFCU is by far the largest credit union in the US, I think.

Kinda thinking Fitbit pay support might not happen, and maybe time to look for a watch that uses wearOS.

Hutchie101
First Steps

I definitely support this. I am also active duty and it would be nice to add NFCU to the list. 

tendo64
Jogger

Just got a tracker with fitbit pay for Christmas and none of my cards are supported 😞

jenham95
First Steps

I won't be getting a new Fitbit until they add Navy Federal to the banks. Not sure what I'll be getting in the meantime though.. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.