Necklace FitBit

I'm a chef and having anything around my wrist is annoying and cumbersome to performing my duties. I am finding that I have to remove it from my wrist more often than I like to admit. I like the idea of this device but there are certain job titles that having something around the wrist is almost impossible to wear. So if you could create a FitBit necklace I think that would help in the value of offering customers different ways of wearing this device!

Moderator Edit: Updated label

9 Comments
JPWhite
Strider

A FitBit One might be beter suited to you. You can clip it to clothing,a  belt or a lapel for instance. Clipped toa pocket facing in to prevent it catching on stuff etc.

This is on reason I didn't geta wristband type device. I don't want something on my wrist all the time. On my belt is much less intrusive.

zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@NH76 Fitbit announced yesterday that its partnering with Tori Burch for new fashionable accessories. One of the sketches included here is of a necklace. No information yet as to when the first accessories will be available for purchase, but beautiful and functional new ways to wear your Fitbit are on the way! 

NH76
First Steps

thank you for the news about the necklace; I'll be first in line to buy one, cant wait to see the new options.

Status changed to: Released
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Great news! Tory Burch released a collection of accessories, including a pendant necklace, for the Fitbit Flex. For more information, visit: https://www.fitbit.com/toryburch. 

cmstuber76
First Steps

Several people I know have unfortunately found out that the flex is not as comfortable as initially anticipated. With many hours on the computer, I found the wrist band was giving me issues. Fortunately I was able to convert it to a necklace (inspired by the Tory Burch designs) and there are also several necklaces sold on Etsy. However, there are only wrist settings available on the dashboard / settings. Can you put up a necklace / torso / pendent setting? Since Fitbit is endorsing this way of wearing the device, it seems it should be supported as an option. I noted that my step count reduced by at least 1/2 (and I'm not a hand talker 🙂 . It also gets rid of the annoying problem of it going into sleep mode whenever I pet my dog. It would also be great if you could sell a less expensive silicone case for a pendent that could be attached to a person's existing chain. I cut my wristband to make one, but you guys should sell those too. Thanks!

ddorsey
First Steps
I have been through three Fitbit One's due to washing. I received a Fitbit Flex as a gift but lost it the first day due to the poor design of the clasp. I have now ordered the Charger HR which has a buckle clasp. Why not a Fitbit necklace or something that is able to keep up with me. Thanks.
Teresas
First Steps

I received a Tori Burch necklace for Christmas. Love it.  Do I need to change my settings?  I didn't see anything other than dominant/nondominant hand.

moreteaplease
Jogger

Definately!

Phenamina
Recovery Runner

Hi! Is there a necklace/pendant version coming or available for the Alta HR?! I have to say, I usually hate wearing watches because of the way they feel and delighted that I barely notice my Fitbit on my wrist - even when lying down to sleep!! 😄 but being a girly girl, I would love the option to remove it from the band and clip it onto clothing or attach it to a necklace or something discreet for special occasions like an upcoming wedding I am to attend 🙂 obvs I wouldn't have continuous heart rate tracking with that, but still steps counted (without having to buy another model) would be great!!! I have seen that BellaLeaf comes with all three options and did consider that (as well as the Apple Watch since I am an iPhoner) but went with the fitbit and ❤️ it!!!!

Thanks 

a

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.