Need a clock face with seconds Inspire HR

I just bought an Inspire HR to replace my aging Alta - but there's no clock face with a seconds display! I'm a pretty intense home cook & I used the seconds display on my Alta a LOT - would LOVE to have this option on my Inspire. This probably isn't a tough thing to program - pls consider this asap! Thx!

Moderator Edition: Updatet title for clarity

103 Comments
Splurgendurgen
First Steps

Extremely disappointed no clock face with seconds:double_exclamation_mark: You should outsource it like suggested above. This feature is so necessary 

Lichborne24
First Steps

Going to jump into this thread.

Maybe you can work on a bundle of several new watch "faces" users can choose between for this watch model.

I would like to see some additional "styles/layouts" for different occasions or lifestyles.

Thanks,

KC

jabeth
Stepping Up

Prefer  @simulator 's suggestion

TI:ME

Seconds

Date

Or with date as tap thru.

cmb717
First Steps

Hi Fitbit! Any update on this? Last update was May 2019. Please let us know if thus feature is coming! 

mea87
First Steps

PLEASE add new clock faces with seconds! It's the only feature of my Inspire HR I'm not pleased with.

Dangrabbit
First Steps

Is there a place we could purchase a different clock face. My old fitbit (Alta HR) had the time straight across along with date. I would LOVE a clock face like this one already suggested and wouldn't even mind paying for it. As it stands I might return this one as I just can't seem to get used to the format. 😞 I'm bummed out because my old fitbit will no longer hold the charge or sync up easily. 

TI:ME

Seconds

Date

just a suggestion.

BrittK9
First Steps

Like a lot of people here I work in healthcare. I would love to buy an inspire but I need the seconds available . Since there isn’t a seconds option I can’t justify spending the money when I’ll need a different watch every time I go to work

Dangrabbit
First Steps

I returned mine. 

Katlynemarie
First Steps

I would also love to have second displayed on my clock display because I use second everyday at work and sometimes at home.. thanks

hashtagtrashbag
First Steps

I also was baffled to find the Inspire HR has no clock face options that show seconds -- I would not have chosen this model if I'd known it lacked this feature! I need to keep track of seconds for my job, while exercising, when cooking and a bunch of other situations as well. Having 5 "cute animal" options but no options to shows seconds is frankly pretty patronizing in a watch marketed to adult humans.  

DKNYC
First Steps
HELLO FITBIT DO YOU EVEN READ THESE? Probably not
HunterzMom
First Steps

I kinda hope they are able to even come out more clock faces.... I get the inspire and inspire HR faces are slim and all.... I would more options it's been over a year since the suggestions were made.... It would be nice at least for an update as to when we MIGHT expect them... I would to find out i wasted money on 2 of them because I thought at least one clock would have seconds and new faces.... 

CannondaleGuy
Jogger

Perhaps in tandem with the seconds in cooperated into the face, A slightly larger date font on a simple Hrs, Mins, Date clock face would be appreciated. 

Much Thanks

nathany66
Jogger

PLEASE PLEASE provide a clockface for the INSPIRE HR which includes a seconds hand !

I'm tempted to throw away my fitbit because I truly need this capability in my watch.

😞

Quin1122
First Steps

I would love a clock face to show - time, seconds, date - I work as a nurse and recently updated my watch to the fitbit inspire and having the seconds is crucial for me! I love the design of the watch but it is rendered useless to me if I cannot wear it during 12 hour shifts. I would greatly appreciate a design which includes this!

Amber012
First Steps

I loved my Charge 2 and when it died I did research on which product to pick next. The Inspire HR seemed like a natural choice, but I'm baffled by the clock face options - why is this even an issue? A digital clock option with seconds should have been a choice from the beginning. I agree with most posters, a clock face that also shows date & seconds is really needed

Clinder0001
First Steps

I NEED seconds!!!!!! On my watch..... PLEASE!!!!!

jsuliRN
First Steps

Is this really still an issue? Can't find seconds and just bought the Inspire HR...it was first suggested 18 months ago? I think I will be returning mine. 

Connexus
Recovery Runner

Yes, Fitbit rarely bothers to implement requested changes that users need.
Return yours now if this is and essential feature. You could wait YEARS for
it to change. I speak from experience.

amycw24
First Steps

I just did the update for my Inspire and the first thing I did was go to see if there was a clock face with seconds... There are apparently new clock faces, but still no faces with seconds.  Really?!  Am I missing something?! Please tell me I'm missing something and we were listened to... We want seconds  😞 

TorrieTaft
First Steps

absolutely absolutely need to add seconds to the clock face! This is VITAL for so many! I’m a nurse and it’s a must have on any watch/fitness tracker so I can count heart rates/respiratory rates etc in real time on my patients. This is a deal breaker and I will have to return if this can’t be resolved 😞

Jacy14
Jogger

I work in research, especially with materials that can change their shape in a matter of seconds. Most of the time, I need to do some tasks that take 10-20 seconds in time and I would really appreciate a main face clock with seconds instead of using every time the stopwatch or the countdown and reset them every time.

MapleX07
Base Runner

I would like a format with

TI:ME sec

Rie-san
First Steps
I just cannot find clock face with seconds. Required to make clock face with Hours, minutes and seconds. If it also shows the date, it will be perfect!!
xavirato
First Steps

Just got the new inspire 2. Missing my Alta hr now and probably returning this only because of the seconds thing. Unbelievable.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.