New Clock Faces for Inspire

Looking for any new clock faces for the Inspire FitBit!

Personally I’d like the following:

1: A small animated animal (like the moving owl) with time, EU date format (DD/MM), and day of the week shown! 

1: Analog clock with numbers (even if it’s just 12, 3, 6 & 9), DD/MM & day of the week

3: The Tron clock face but again with DD/MM format and day of the week

Moderator edit: title & label

13 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing your ideas in the Community @Moose666! We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having more clock face options for the Fitbit Inspire. 

ken-y
Jogger

I think having more clock face options on the fit bit inspire is a welcome one.

JScuba
Jogger

Larger analog clock face that has numbers would be great with date and/or being able to tap thru stats.

HunterzMom
First Steps

i think it would.be nice to have more choices to choose from.... Like.colors and picture.... Time with Hr:Mn:Sd....or.even add a.timer comparable app.for the Inspire and inspire HR

P3Kids
First Steps

I have a fitbit inspire...was hoping for a clock face with time, day and date.

Any chances???

Please!!!!!

KarenOTR
First Steps
this suggestion was made for Inspire HR but want to have it include the Inspire.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KarenOTR , thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see an analog clock face on Fitbit Inspire. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

P3Kids
First Steps
Really hoping for one!
Thanks for replying to my post.😊

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.
ChloeP2015
Jogger

I'd love to be able to personalise the clock face. E.g. Date (choose format), time (option of 12/24 hour clock) & choose your own stats and whether it is horizontal or vertical etc. Very frustrating. 

P3Kids
First Steps

I just recieved the update for my Inspire and was thinking that I would finally get a new clock with day, month and date. There's even an empty place in the clock area for another one.

Is there any chance to PLEASE get one?

P3Kids
First Steps

Thank you!!!

I'm not sure what happened but the next day after my update...I had the clock I needed ....Yay!!

I am soooo happy!!

Polychromatix
Jogger

For the inspire, I would like a color face, and I would like it to just have the date, time, and steps. Maybe even have the option to customize the color and/or font? Currently there are only three faces that include the steps, and I only like one of them (the default face).
Most of the faces don’t even include the date, which seems silly to me as I use the date and time all the time at work. I’d rather have more faces like that than all the kiddie animal faces that don’t have anything but the time.

And why can other people make faces for the smart watches but not for these? (Not that I know how to do that, but it would probably give us more options.)

I used to have the Versa lite, but downgraded to the inspire as I didn’t use most of the stuff on the Versa, and was disappointed at how little customization there was for the face, which was one of my favorite things about the Versa...Even the kids watch has more customization and a color display.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.