New places you walk like museums and zoos!!

Dear fitbit can we get better places to journey? I would love some museums and zoos. also would love to see a Disney world one. If you need to hire someone to go to these places and take pics and do the walk I'm willing.

Suggestions  museums and zoos:

St. Louis Zoo and arch museum,

Denver museum of natural history Omaha zoo,

Pioneer Village in Minden NE

Sea World

Disney World 

Great Wall of China

Caverns in Missouri

14 Comments
Katiiekat3
First Steps

For the solo adventures and various groups there should be a Walt Disney World and Disneyland group. This way we can track steps and still virtually race against friends but in a more specific Destination. We could call it Walk your way through Disney. So people like me can walk and just see the park. 

CrazyCrowell
Recovery Runner

I think that's a great idea. I also think that it would be great to have a walk through many different areas, such as the Katy Trail, Santa Fe Trail, and maybe even some of the famous landscapes and Park's throughout the US. I think that you could probably find something in every state, that would be awesome! Even throughout the world! That's something I think everyone would really get into 

Katiiekat3
First Steps

Oh I absolutely agree. I live in Central Florida I have a Disney pass and it being such a HUGE tourist destination all over the world I think if there were groups or challenges specific for that Location ( or even Park specific like Magic Kingdom ) it would be a great success. I also agree bigger attractions and state parks in each state should be an option as well.

Yeliah107
First Steps

Fitbit pairs with museums to get in your steps for the day!

Not only will this get people out and about while looking at art, it will crush their step goals. These could be challenges for major museums, or any local museum. Educate yourself while meeting fitness goals!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Disneyland, Candyland, Swaziland - i don't care where it is, just give us new options. 

jodi22074
First Steps

And the Grand Canyon

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

jodi22074
First Steps

Thanks i think out can be an educational as well as physical activuty. I know it would encourage me to walk just to see the next exhibit or learn the interesting facts.

Thanks for responding.

debgumm
Stepping Up

I agree any new places states and different countries too.I feel u should change challenges out at least every 6 months or even more.Pkease Do quickly it’s getting a little boring I can’t believe u haven’t done it yet?when?

JSRPAR65
Keeping Pace

What about capitals of the world - everyone would like to see other places but may not be able to afford to get there or have the opportunity to do so.  

I love New York but am fed up of the challenges now.  I would LOVE a Disney walk.  It would keep me inspired to go so much further. 

Djacks10
Recovery Runner

Since there are a bazillion Fitbit users out there I think we would make a great picture taking and idea team. I like many others would love to show case our region so it could be shared with other Fitbit users. It would be great if the Fitbit developers could create a basic ‘create’ app where we could drop in the pic and step count. Another idea would be a elevation component. For example, I live in the mountains. There is an awesome short but very steep trail near by. People who climb stairs could count the elevation change and use it on mountain hikes. It’d be cool if some one was able to get pics of an Everest climb lol. Ill never do the real Everest but it’d be cool to do a fit bit challenge and get the altitude climbing stairs lol.

Minnie15
Jogger

I also would love other places to Journey!!  Washington DC... some far off places...like Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, China, Italy.  I haven't taken some of the longer Journeys because I like getting things in by two days or so.  I guess I will try some of them out.

It is frustrating to go on a long walk and miss collecting some of the Treasures.   How long do treasures last on the journey screen?

Weezer1980
Base Runner

New challenges and adventures would be such a great addition to the Fitbit platform.  Do it! 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.