Offer over the ear headset.

Not all people like the in the ear head sets like the Flyer.  It would be nice if you offered an over the ear headset designed for the Ionic.  I ended up buying a $200 Sony headset so that I could have over the ear comfort.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

laceyann2009
First Steps

Agreed!!!  I saw the other thread for this very thing was archived.  How do they expect us to keep posting and voting if the threads are archived?  Hope this gets developed soon!  I went and bought a pair of beats.  

Mrsdrenglish
Jogger

I agree with @lcsmithsfc. I have very small ears and have unsuccessfully tried various combinations of the wings and tips. Other than the fit, I love my Fitbit Flyers!

allonsdanser
Recovery Runner

Please make an over the ear adapter for Fitbit flyers. I love the sound but can’t keep them in my ears. I’ve tried several ideas posted on this site with no satisfaction. An adapter would be so awesome!

I agree. Over the ear attachments would limit having the ear piece constantly popping out of your ear. I currently bought $20 ones that aren't that great, but stay in when I run or am lifting weights.

allonsdanser
Recovery Runner

I have tried all of the tips provided in this forum - foam tips, all variations on attachments that come with the Flyers.  I love the sound but I am so frustrated with them falling out of my ears!!!  I bought some Beats Wireless 2 headsets with over the ear attachments and adore them!  But I would love to use my Flyers too.  As of now, I can get through a 15 minute meditation session with them before they fall out.

FitBit please make an over the ear attachment!  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.