Onboard music

Onboard music storage please!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

7 Comments
edahleh
First Steps

I was currently thinking of changing to another band that has on-board music playback, such as the Tom Tom.

In order for me to stay loyal to Fitbit, they need to make the Blaze or the next gen fitband the ultimate fitness/smart by integrating on-board storage for music so you don't have to carry around your phone with you when you jog. You could then listen to your music through Bluetooth earbuds/headphones. Please vote! 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I like this idea about having music storage, but this is not possible due to tech limitations. Thanks for stopping by!

edahleh
First Steps
The iWatch has it.

Gotta be cateful, iWatch 2 will come out in Sep with built-in GPS and you
don't need to carry an iPhone when running outside for tracking your run.

This might be the ultimate solution for everyone using an iPhone such as
myself.
ajerman
First Steps

I'm going to agree. I don't know why it's so hard for these companies to build a complete package. I just want to leave my phone entirely at home. All I'm asking for is a little bit of storage for some music. I saw new Fitbits and got excited that this basic feature may have finally been added, but unfortunately, "due to tech limitations" Fitbit is still not an option. My money goes to the first company to build a tracker with a good pedometer, GPS, HR, and music playback that isn't in a terrible package.

Truefreedom
Base Runner

People need to add their comments to more generic enhancement requests so the votes can be more cumulative. Could you add the votes and perhaps the comments for this item to.....    Music Player.... Your loyal customers need the standard commodity of music storage on all your products. Thanks.

edahleh
First Steps
I switch to the 2nd generation apple watch, and it is everything I needed
in a fitness band.
Snowbelle
Jogger

I’d love to have my Fitbit track while I push my stroller. I miss so many steps it’s annoying and discouraging.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.