Option to disable Low Level Charging warnings

I noticed that when I put the Sense on charge there is a glitch in the watch that causes it to constantly send notifications that the low charge status is engaged with a recurring vibration. This is not true because the watch charges very quickly. I even used a charger for a large Ipad with plenty of watts--no difference.
7 Comments
AlForte
Jogger

This happens to me a;; the time

duddyangel
Jogger

The first time it happened I thought the charger was faulty.  Tried different ones with the same result.  Please fix it

sbflinders
Jogger

Yes happens to me all the time 

cwilliams01
Jogger

Please fix it 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @alex-w, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to disable low level charging warnings on Fitbit Sense. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SPGmd
Strider

All the friggin time. Very annoying. Great suggestion. 

Guy_
Space Racer

Some of the charge cables are notoriously unreliable.

Get a replacement one under warranty this should cure the problem

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.