Option to read full messages and previous messages sent Versa

I am new to smart watches and fitbit versa is my first one. 

My boyfriend has the apple watch and some functions he has looks smart, such as: can read the whole messages and previous messages sent like on a mobile. Can this be added to the new fitbit versa? Also is it possible to change the weather option to either Fahrenheit or Celceous please. 

Overall I am enjoying the watch so far and let's hope more features and apps get added 😉

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Rach83! Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We can see that you have shared lots of ideas here but we ask that you only post one idea per Feature Suggestion. That way we can keep this boards organized and searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. Please repost your ideas as individual Feature Suggestions by clicking ‘Add New Suggestion’. Your original post has been changed to an ‘Archived’ status and will be removed shortly.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rach83! Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We can see that you have shared lots of ideas here but we ask that you only post one idea per Feature Suggestion. That way we can keep this boards organized and searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. We have chosen one idea and retitled and labelled your idea accordingly. Please repost your other ideas as individual Feature Suggestions by clicking ‘Add New Suggestion’.

D.A.A.
Jogger
Make it so if we tap the blurb of the text message it expands and shows the whole thing. It's a pain to have to read the remainder on my phone each time.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @D.A.A., thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to read full messages and previous messages. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.