Option to see phone battery level on Fitbit devices

I would like to see my phone percentage battery remaining on my tracker. Even more, I would like to setup alerte at specific percentage level when charging so see if it's time to pick it up

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SaveurDeBacon, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to see phone battery level on Fitbit devices. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

ayaashpaw
Runner

What a wonderful and simple little idea. I am sure it can be implemented quickly with a basic software update.

Google Please ?

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @SaveurDeBacon - Good idea.

If you have an Android phone you can already set up an alert [in addition to the 25% one provided by Fitbit] using Macrodroid which can monitor phone battery level.

With it simply create a macro that makes a Status popup message at the desired levels and this will appear on the watch. The watch and phone need to be in range for it to work.

PaulBrophy
Recovery Runner

This is a fabulous idea. Other smart watches have this feature. Also, I'd like to see within the Excercise tab a running timer that will sense when your in a section such as Weights that has a timer to highlight breaks in-between reps.

FLGirl2021
Jogger

Just as a suggestion, many of the free clock faces have a battery indicator.

msteinharter
First Steps

yes please.  I have a charge 5 and the new app no longer displays battery life.  Please give it back to us?  I count on this to recharge when convenient

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.