Option to work with Ovagraph App

I would be THRILLED if this were useful for sympto-thermal tracking! Honestly, that is the only fertility awareness tracking that is valuable to our doctors & can be used for both avoiding and achieving pregnancy. I think that FitBit should reach out to Toni Weschler to create a collaborative app with her Ovagraph App. She has done decades of research and development to make fertility tracking accurate. All we need FitBit to do is make it accessible via the watch we wear constantly.
www.tcoyf.com
*I did it (to avoid) for most of 20 yrs. It is accurate and understandable when done according to the TCOYF methods. I also was trained in NAPRO through the Catholic diocese in Augusta, Ga. NAPRO works for those with fairly regular cycles but you have complications when you are breastfeeding or have other health issues involving hormones or choose to use birth control or if you/your partner work swing shifts. The calendar method is not useful for much more than knowing when to expect a period when using BCPs.

*** Until then, can you please let us track our own symptoms? (I need to track my migraines, libido, and sympto-thermal details.) 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @thisbattymom! Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

We can see that you have shared two different ideas here but we ask that you only post one idea per Feature Suggestion. That way we can keep these boards organized and searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. We have chosen one idea and retitled and labelled your idea accordingly. Please repost your other ideas as individual Feature Suggestions by clicking ‘Add New Suggestion’.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.