Oxygen monitor for Inspire HR

Hi guys. Having read there is an update available for some of your products that let's you monitor the oxygen levels, when you sleep, can you let us know if you're planning to roll this out for the Inspire HR. Thanks

5 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @AniNorms, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature for the Fitbit Inspire HR. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

TrentH23
First Steps

How do I vote? I would like this too!

AniNorms
First Steps
Hi. Look for the original post. Just search for - inspire HR oxygen and it
will pop up. Then tap the thumbs up icon. Thanks
DMHIHP
First Steps

This should be offered for “inspire HR” customers. Why put it on our app if it’s not available to us?  It’s an important feature if you’re tracking your sleep and could be why you have many awakenings. Advise us when it will be available. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @DMHIHP, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option with Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.