Pace summary every mile when running on Pixel Watch

As a longtime garmin runner, I absolutely rely on getting a vibration and pace summary every mile I run. Please create this feature for the pixel watch

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MRprecision, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a pace summary every mile when running on Pixel Watch. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

nportelli
Base Runner

I vote this a 1000 times.  If you want to be considered even a mild runner fitness device, you need this.  Also what would be nice is a more customizable face for info when running.  The last update helped a lot, else i think I would have gone back to Garmin.

kevhender
First Steps

@YojanaFitbit  How in the world is this not a built-in feature? My old FitBit had this feature, but you don't build it into the WearOS app? Please add this ASAP, it's pretty sad that I have to use my old device for running since this hasn't been done.

kevhender
First Steps

@YojanaFitbit Is there seriously still no update to this feature yet? I'm absolutely blown away that this has not been pushed more quickly. Does FitBit not actually have any runners that work for the company? Because I don't know a single runner that DOESN'T expect this functionality to be built in to their fitness tracker. PLEASE push this feature request into your developers' queue!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.