Personal Best Trophies

On the challenge trophies I would like to be able to view my personal bests and see how many I need to beat it the next time. It should be available to view online and in the app.

Moderator edit: Added labels 

7 Comments
Sunsetsmileme
Jogger

Totally agree, this can make my life so much easier!

celes
First Steps

pls make the trophies earned avaiable on the website and on our profile just like the badges 

homeofc
Base Runner

I agree that a "Personal Best" addition to the Fitbit stats would be great. The badge for steps taken in a day (5,000, then 10,000, and so forth) is not really very encouraging oriented or useful.  But if a record of personal best was maintained, even if just for steps, it would allow us to try to improve on it daily.

malvargo
Jogger

I totally agree.  Online please.  Not everyone has a cellphone with internet access.  My cell is for calls and text only.  So a cell app is useless to me.  Thanks.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

Amala19
First Steps

I would like to echo the request for getting personal best information. I just spent a while searching all over the app on my phone trying to find the most number of steps I've taken in a day. Couldn't find it. Did a google search, saw a post that it was only available through the website. OK, so I logged into the website from my phone. Still couldn't find it. Ended up having to actually sit down at a desktop computer to log into the website. I think personal best achievements are good motivators and need to be easily accessible from anywhere (app and mobile site, in addition to just desktop)

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.