Personalized Distance Challenges

There's this one challenge feature I wish Fitbit had...

It'd be great if we could create our own milage (or step) goals to get to any location based on distance. For instance, I want to go to Dubai, and it'd be great if I could just select Dubai on a map and make the distance to that place my goal. It would be a self reward system. Like when I finally finish all the miles or steps to Dubai, I can go on my trip! Thanks for listening!

-Larrel

3 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I'm a long haul truck driver and when I drive it counts steps 50,000 per day. I need challenges that does distances or. Only count steps when in exercie mode.  Counting step only not reality. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.