Add Pickleball to the Exercise app

Would be great if Pickleball was added as an activity.

Thanks,

NovaJim

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

96 Comments
Versa2User5
First Steps
Pickleball is becoming more popular and should be an option for exercise type. I use the versa 2 and have to select tennis every time play although I cannot differential between days I play tennis and days I play pickleball now.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Versa2User5, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding pickleball as an option on the Exercise app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

JackFord
First Steps
Pickleball is the fastest growing sport and soon likely an Olympic competition. Add Pickleball as an exercise for tracking as is Tennis.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JackFord, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding pickleball to the Exercise app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

FleuryRN
First Steps
Please add pickleball as an activity option when logging exercise. Ty!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @FleuryRN, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Pickleball to the Exercise app with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

ltshaw
Stepping Up
Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in America and I don't understand why it's not an option on the Fitbit app. Apple Watch has had this option for a long time now. As a tennis player AND a pickleball player, I'd love to distinguish between the two on my Fitbit.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ltshaw, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Pickleball to the Exercise app with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

lferri
First Steps
I played pickleball for the first time. I went to add it to my Activity and discovered it is not a choice when searching Exercise. It is one of the most popular sports in the US right now. It should be added.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @lferri, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about including pickleball to list of exercises with us. We found two similar ideas which were already posted on this board and you can see them here:

Please support these ideas by adding your vote as this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

TheWizardKnows
First Steps
Please add a pickleball workout
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TheWizardKnows, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Pickleball to the Exercise app with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

sliang62
First Steps
Please add Pickleball to the menu of sports activities to track.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sliang62, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Pickleball to the Exercise app list with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

bjsauter
First Steps
Add pickleball to the standard list of exercise choices.
Teresajean
Stepping Up

Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in America. Please add it to the app.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @bjsauter, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Pickleball to the Exercise app list with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

thedobbins
First Steps
What do you have against pickleball?! It's been asked for ad nauseum for years and the popularity continues to explode and yet you now have the feedback threads LOCKED. This is insane. Add pickleball already. Hell my neighborhood has 12 courts, and my local park as 6, and they are always packed. Let's F'ing go already and stop your pball hate!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @thedobbins, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Pickleball to the Exercise app with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

natbrat2000
First Steps
It would be great if you could add pickleball as an activity in the app. Pickleball is such a popular sport now!! Surprised it's not added already. I see others suggested this in 2022 and 2016 and it's still not there.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @natbrat2000, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Pickleball to the Exercise app with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.