Please Connect Aria Scale to Weight Watchers App!!

The Aria scale used to sync up with Weight Watchers (which was why I purchased it in the first place), but every since WW revamped their app, it no longer syncs. There is a place to enter Aria as a device, but it will not connect with Fitbit Aria data. Please please add this back! It was such a fabulous feature and benefits both products! 

5 Comments
Sunflower88
Jogger

I totally agree, so everyone else please vote for this question to make it happen!

I emailed Fit bit directly as this is such a basic feature that should be avilable, especially as it already syncs steps etc.  It doesn't even need to sync with the Aria itself, just get the weight information for the Fit bit app that it is already linked to as that syncs with the Aria.  The reply I got was this:

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your suggestion, we really appreciate your interest in making us improve our selves. (YAWN!)

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers.
The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community (https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features), which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.  (HAVE DONE)

As you found that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Sincerely,

Victor A. and the Fitbit Team

So if like me you want this feature asap, get voting to NDGAL's question!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
RobertoME
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

This is a really great the idea! I believe that this option could be very helpful, so a lot of Aria users can keep their data on Weight Watchers account.

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @NDgal and @Sunflower88, thank you for your suggestion. We're happy to let you know that both Aria and the newly released Aria 2 are compatible with Weight Watchers. Once you have linked your Fitbit account with the Weight Watchers app, when you weigh yourself, your weight will appear on the app. Aria 2 has been re-engineered for greater accuracy, improved design, and easy Bluetooth setup. It also offers personalized face icons and greetings, compatibility with more Wi-Fi networks, and has an increased weight limit up to 400 lbs. We hope this information is helpful and thank you for sharing your suggestion with us, which has been incorporated into our suite of products.

LondaS
First Steps
I have a WW scale. I am not a member of WW. I'd like to link the WW scale to my FitBit data.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @LondaS, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to link your Aria Scale with Weight Watchers. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Existing Feature". You can read more about it hereI hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.