Please add Polish to the language list

I would love to buy fitbit for my parents.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

63 Comments
Wera4444
First Steps

Please add polish language, I would like to buy fitbit watch for my mum. She would love it. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Wera4444, this is a good idea. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

roli001
Jogger

All,

I have contacted the Fitbit board directly via email about this ongoing and seemingly unresolvable issue. My email was forwarded to Daniel, who replied directly to me with the following update:

"My name is Daniel and I am a member of Fitbit's Executive Relations Team. Your case was forwarded to my attention, and I wanted to reach out right away to assist.

Thank you for your feedback and being a vocal part of our community. At Fitbit, we are constantly trying to be inclusive of all people and cultures. I am sorry for any inconvenience the lack of Polish language options has caused. I understand that this has been a community concern going back to 2014, but I will gladly follow up with my team and try to work with our localization team to provide Polish support. I would not be able to confirm a time frame for any change, but I will gladly advocate on behalf of yourself and other Polish members of the Fitbit community so that they can continue monitoring their fitness goals.

I will be your main point of contact moving forward. The fastest way to get a hold of me is by replying to this email.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,
Daniel P and the Fitbit Team"

I am not an employee of Fitbit nor am I affiliated with Fitbit. I am a user and I am just frustrated with this 5 year lack of resolution.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

FlashPL
First Steps
5 years update soon, update soon, update soon.... we are woring but we dont
know when... realy???
I send you polish version every words and company must olny add next
lenguages choise.
Best regards
Krzysztof
Lukas111111
First Steps
For five years, the company has not been able to add a language. 😒
It rather shows the level of the rest of the services (it looks like that to me, I'm not saying it is🤔).
Equipment without basic functions, a pity, because I was interested in buying.
Cola33
Jogger

Actually it is already available in Polish! Thanks a lot Fitbit!

TomaszPL
First Steps

Where is such an option in Charge 2 model, heh?

Cola33
Jogger

It's available on charge 3 and Alta...

bart2d2
First Steps

I almost bought Versa 2 for my parents owning one by myself. Almost, since I decided to check how well does it work with Polish language. I've spent a lot of time figuring out how to change the language, not taking into consideration it might be not supported.

Dear team, please have sand show some respect to Polish community.

Although I'm satisfied with my FitBit, I will have to check other brands now.

Aghaa89
First Steps

I just bought a Fitbit Versa 2 and I am very supriser by the lack of Polish! Please add our language in the next update. I would like to fully use the device, witch is currently difficult for me

FlashPL
First Steps
Producent nie wyda aktualizacji z języku polskim. Ma "w dupie" posty i
zgłoszenia i tylko przesyła informację, że wprowadzą w najbliższym czasie.
Trzeba szukać produktów Samsung, Huawei lub Apple.
Cola33
Jogger

Albo kupic Charge 3 albo Alta HR albo Inspire, mialam wszystkie trzy i wszystkie po polsku.

nardinka
First Steps

I work in a translation agency, we can take care of translations into Polish.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.