Please add the Mindfulness tile on the Website dashboard

I saw the mindfulness feature and tried to add it as a tile to my laptop dashboard - Windows, specifically. It is not listed in the hidden tiles. I think it would be a great option to have for our dashboards.

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @PilatesLover, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Mindfulness tile on the Website dashboard. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

wrwhite
First Steps
Currently, the Fitbit App does not allow the viewing of Relax sessions. I love my Charge 4, and this is my only real complaint about it.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @wrwhite, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Relax sessions on the Website dashboard. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

wrwhite
First Steps

Me too. Thanks a bunch!

fmart1
Runner

I also would like to see it in the website dashboard. I want to play mindfulness sessions to drift off to sleep, but I don't want my cell phone close to my head at night, therefore I want to use an older device without SIM card. But in this older device the fitbit app version doesn't show mindfulness tab. Therefore I need to use the website dashboard to do it 

Fletch1057
First Steps

I set weekly goals and review my dashboard at the end of the week. Mindfulness/meditation is one of my weekly goals that I'd like to track along with steps, heartbeat, etc.

Thank you!

Onthego123
First Steps
Make the workout/meditation video's available on the fitbit dashboard.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Onthego123, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Mindfulness tile on the Website dashboard. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Colten
Recovery Runner
I use the Stress Tracking feature on the Fitbit iOS app for iPad. It would be nice if the Stress Tracking feature was available to be logged on the fitbit.com Dashboard.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Colten, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Stress Tracking on fitbit.com Dashboard. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Colten, thanks for explaining why you'd like to have the Mindfulness tile available on the online dashboard with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We'll keep tracking this request over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.