Premium family plan or family discount

I had 2 charger 3 in my fam, and of a few days i have  2 versa - that is 4 users. Am I supposed to pay for premium features 4 times?! No way! Even if i pull kids in, not every model is eligible! I want my whole family to be under one, and have a serious price break!  I think a family should be able to share one program or have a much better price and the ability to share one family plan! If you insist on removing functionality - even though it's all calculated from our data - at least set an approachable price on it!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

37 Comments
Rocko2021
First Steps
Premium family plan or family discount
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rocko2021, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of having a Premium family plan or a family discount, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

Gwalk132
First Steps
Make premium available for one family at one cost. Spouse premium accounts cost one price add so much $$ per child added to premium.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Gwalk132, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a Premium family plan available with us. I noticed that a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

SabraDeAnn
First Steps
My family currently has 2 Sense 1s and is upgrading one to a Sense 2. My daughter will be getting my Sense 1. This means I will have 3 Sense devices on my account, therefore will need to be paying for 3 premium memberships.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SabraDeAnn, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a Premium family plan or discount with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Kylaholland
First Steps
My two children, husband, and I all have Fitbits and would all like access to premium benefits but there is no family plan option. It would be great if there were discounted options for families because paying 4 full-price memberships is not feasible for many families.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kylaholland, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a Premium family plan or family discount for Fitbit users. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. 

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

mbar33
First Steps
Hello, please Unblock the chat on Family premium plans which was started in 2019. I was under the impression you could link your plan to your kids watch. I have 2 watches I thought with google one this was possible? I was going to buy 4 more watches but now I think i will shop around to find another brand. I really think you should open up a family
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @mbar33, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about creating a Premium family plan with us. Because this idea was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

haydemon
Jogger
With a premium subscription one should be able to add family members to the plan so they can also take advantage of the benefits that one is already paying for.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @haydemon, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having a family plan available for Premium with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.