Premium subscription discount for seniors

It would be beneficial and much appreciated if you would offer a discount to seniors for your Premium service. My husband and I are both retired and, although I love my Fitbit, the annual charge is a bit steep. Please consider a discount for seniors.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JeanieBeanie1, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a senior discount for Premium. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

tuckertruemper
First Steps
Every little bit helps when it comes to saving Senior citizens some cash.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @tuckertruemper, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about offering a senior's discount on Premium subscription with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.