Purchased apps and clock faces section

I purchased a bundle of ten clock faces from a developer, but can’t link to my purchase through Fitbit clock faces.  Please include a “Purchased” section.

Moderator edit: updated label

45 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunUpp, nice suggestion! I think that a lot of users might find this section really helpful. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

CandiPaige1
Jogger

Recently switching back to fitbit from a Galaxy watch, that is my biggest pet peeve so far.  I favorite/purchased watch face section really needs to be on the app. It is so annoying to search the "Store" every single time you switch faces.  Most women would probably change them daily or more to match their clothing 🙂  The ability to change the watch face from the watch itself also needs to be added.  I also miss being able to create my own watch faces as well. 😞

Lynnneez
Jogger

Agreed. Having to manually keep a list outside of the app and the watch of which faces you purchased as the only means to manage and keep track of your watch faces seems a little backwards for a smart device. It would also be helpful if you could easily see and switch between what you own. I spent $20 on faces several months ago and now I can consider that money gone as I have no idea what I purchased and did not realize that I needed to write the names down somewhere if I wanted to use them later 

pikemat1
First Steps

create a place to save "purchased" faces, so you don't have to go back to the developer should you lose a purchased clockface....

CrystalDyck
First Steps

I completely agree! I bought a clock face and the probability of finding it again is slim to none. If I am spending money on something I expect there to be someway to find it again. I did not know that this feature didn't exist and so now I can't find my main clock face I like.

SunUpp
Jogger
SAME!! I purchased a package of ten clock faces and they’re lost in the abyss.
CandiPaige1
Jogger
I've been taking screenshots so I can find them again. Annoying but works till fitbit finds the time to fix this

Candice Murphy
(304) 541-1330 ▪ CandiPaige1@live.com
SunUpp
Jogger
I tried that temporary fix too, but the screenshots got lost in my camera roll. 🙄
CandiPaige1
Jogger
So sorry, mine go to a separate photo album

Candice Murphy
(304) 541-1330 ▪ CandiPaige1@live.com
Mindersmy
Recovery Runner

Yes. It is very surprising that purchased clock faces are not in their own folder of some sort. Makes it very inconvenient and almost silly to purchase any as remembering the names is just not doable. Fitbit should fix this. 

Busymomsteph
Jogger

I agree 100%... this needs to be added asap! I love to change my watch face frequently and have purchased many and haven't gotten to use them all because 1) I can't find them 2) I forgot which ones I have purchased 3) it is to time consuming to look through the whole library while trying to remember which ones I have purchased! Please add a purchased icon box to the Fitbit app

SunUpp
Jogger

C’mon, Fitbit, time to step it up and make this happen!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree. This definitely should be included.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree. This should definitely be included.

Jhgfgvy
First Steps

It’s really weird that this isn’t a feature already. 

SunUpp
Jogger
Agreed!
Dutchie66
First Steps

Like my Amafit Bip and Samsung, need an visual entry of all saved and downloaded watch faces.

VegasSunrise75
First Steps

SAME. I would not have made the purchase if I had known this in advance. There should definitely be a designated space for saved/purchased clock faces. Looking forward to the resolution. 

Phitbitt
First Steps

Why isn't this done yet Fitbit? At least make an app that we can download and save our purchased clock faces to it

JenHupf
First Steps

Like everyone else I assumed that this very basic functionality was available. I went on a clock face spree a while back. Dumb of me because it's nearly impossible to remember which ones I grabbed. I can see the last five. Wow. Really? Five? Come on. Put a purchased section in the app or add a check box to each face listing that indicates you already bought it. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
You are lucky. I've not done the update yet so hopefully it has changed but I couldn't see any

Sent from my iPhone
pikemat1
First Steps
very much agreed!

Sent from my iPhone
CodyBloom
First Steps

I don’t know if this has already been suggested but I bought a package of apps, games and clock faces and I don’t know everything I got. There’s nothing telling me which clock faces were included. This would help so much. Thank you.

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @CodyBloom, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having a purchased section. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

Marthinus.b
First Steps

How is this suggestion almost two years old and not featured yet?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.