0 Votes

QR code app on Versa 4

I bought a versa 4 with the intention of adding my QR code for the Gym, as I have mobility difficulties and it will be easier than having to carry my phone… and there isn’t one!

Moderator Edit: Updated label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Alison83, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about creating a QR code app for Versa 4 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @Alison83 - unfortunately the Versa 4 has been made not to support any additional apps.

If your watch is not meeting your needs Fitbit do have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

You can certainly get a QR code app on a Versa 3 or Sense - I use CardImage for shopping and it's very convenient.

Alison83
First Steps
Thanks for that, I had just assumed versa 4 was the “best”… it isn’t letting me compare with the 3:.. do you know what the difference is?

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Guy_
Space Racer

@Alison83 - you can have additional apps and more clock faces on the Versa 3, it has builtin Music controls and Google Assistant, a more feature rich operating system with much more information available on the watch, etc. come to mind.

With a greater choice of clocks and apps it is more complete. Compare reviews online to get the full picture.

Alison83
First Steps
Might seem like a daft question but do you know how the straps attach? I had the original versa, which I really struggled doing the straps with… I really like the way they just click in with the 4?

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Guy_
Space Racer

@Alison83 - straps and connectors on the 3 and 4 are the same.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.