Re-sign the Pebble app for iOS and Android devices

Could you please re-sign your Pebble app for the IOS app store? I need it to make my Pebble Steel tick again. There is still nothing like it around, and it still works fine. I just need it to connect to my iphone and sync the time. It can still do this, if you just re-sign the app in the IOS store. Could you please do that?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion about re-signing the Pebble app for the iOS app store. Before anything else, let us share that the Pebble app will no longer be available.

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

alanakilkenny
First Steps
Hi I would like to use my pebble time on iOS. It’s been awhile since I could use it because the charger always seems to be lost but now since I ordered a new one, when powering on I realize my new iPhone no longer had the original ap.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @alanakilkenny, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about reinstalling Pebble app for iOS devices. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

PEBBLE4LIFE
First Steps
Please bring back Pebble apps to IOS and Android!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @PEBBLE4LIFE, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about bringing back the Pebble app for iOS and Android devices with us. I noticed a similar product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.