Rearrange or customize Charge 3 & 4 apps/stats view/Today

I'd really like the ability to rearrange the built in apps on my Charge 3. The app I'll use most often is the Weather, which is on the last page! I have to swipe a bunch to get to it. The next one would be the timer app, which is on the second page. The most frustrating part is that on some of the help pages, the images show the apps in a different order! I've spent ages trying to figure out how to adjust it.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

545 Comments
ColumbiaView
Recovery Runner

The lack of ability to choose which apps display, eliminating those I won’t use, is imperative. Allowing rearranging so my top apps display first is a vital needed update. Customization is key! Please update this feature Fitbit, so the Charge 3 is an upgraded Charge 2, not a “step” backwards. 

ColumbiaView
Recovery Runner

My biggest disappointment with my latest Fitbit is the lack of ability to choose which stats display, eliminating those I won’t use. Allowing rearranging so my top stats display first is a vital needed update. Scrolling through them all is such a time waster. Customization is key! Please update this feature Fitbit asap, so the Charge 3 is an upgraded Charge 2, not a “step” backwards. 

Sydelle1981
Jogger

I agree with this, I would prefer to have calories burned before heart rate and a few other things moved around. I had this option with the Charge 2, not sure why it was taken out.

Sydelle1981
Jogger

Would love to remove things I won't use and move the items I use most closer to the start.

Gserpetti4
Recovery Runner

Hello, if anyone is interested in winter sports tracking for the chrge 3, please tap on the link and vote! https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Dedicated-skiing-snowboarding-activity-tracking/...

Thanks!

Lyvi55
Keeping Pace

oui, il faut pouvoir réorganiser les icones selon ses propres priorités

OCaptain
Jogger

Definitely a great idea - particularly for the weather. Or it'd be great if a right swipe (which I think is currently an unused gesture) could be used to access a single favorite app instead.

derekmski101
Base Runner

+1  I also would like to reorder both the swipe up menu as well as the swipe right menu order.

sheri71
First Steps

This is sorely needed on the Charge 3. There are several items I would love to remove and I’d like to rearrange as well.   It’s disappointing that the Charge 3 is an upgrade but basic customization that was on the 2 is missing. 

sheri71
First Steps

Yes please!  I used this on the Charge 2.  As it stands, there is wasted screen space on my Charge 3.  Less expensive/older fitbits have this. 

pablohs
Recovery Runner

Yes, Please !

@Beckanva wrote:

I'd really like the ability to rearrange the built in apps on my Charge 3. The app I'll use most often is the Weather, which is on the last page! I have to swipe a bunch to get to it. The next one would be the timer app, which is on the second page. The most frustrating part is that on some of the help pages, the images show the apps in a different order! I've spent ages trying to figure out how to adjust it.

abbywils
First Steps

Agreed! Other devices have this, its a pain to scroll down to view your two most important stats!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I was going to start to clock my exercise and mistakenly tapped the "relax" icon, which I will never use. It wouldn't let me turn it off so I had to wait 2 minutes for it to go through the breathing stages before I could start my exercise. How annoying! My Charge 2 allowed me to remove it completely from my watch. There is no option for this on the 3? And like everyone else, I would also like to have the option of rearranging the apps so the weather is on the first page. So far I think the Charge 2 is a much better thought out watch that is easier to figure out! I might have to return my 3 and just use my old 2 if these issues aren't fixed soon. I have a month to decide.

Malethyst
Jogger

I would love for the order of the apps AND the stats to be customizable. 

JimMack
Recovery Runner

Me too !   There are icons i would like to delete/move.

Faphillips24
Recovery Runner

I think that Fitbit should add more apps to the Charge 3, such as the Calculator. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree, I would also like to remove and rearrange the apps!

CAmanda
First Steps

Yes! Would love to be able to rearrange the “apps”!!!! I want to put all the ones I won’t use much towards the back. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Agreed I would definitely like to re-arrange the apps & stats order as with me the stairs are as important as the steps but it's way down the list

03-K-64-Firefly
Keeping Pace

YES. I think it’s absolutely crazy that an updated device REMOVES features and functionality from the previous version to the new. No date, the display doesn’t stay on long enough, and you can’t re-arrange tiles. And who wants their period information on their watch?! That’s no one’s business but mine!

derekmski101
Base Runner

+1 

Yes you need to be able to control what stats are shown as well as they need to be bigger! Holy cow they are tiny!

ShortBrad
First Steps

I agree. It would be great to be able to remove and rearrange the tiles on the Charge 3.

Chorlton
First Steps

I’m really surprised that ability to switch off and customise order of apps is not included especially where it’s available for the Charge 3. Hopefully it’s in the pipeline as it really should have been a standard feature from the start.

aula7208
First Steps

Please allow reordering and removal of apps from fitbit screen.  If it was available on charge 2 I don't understand why it isn't on charge 3 😞

aula7208
First Steps

Customize stats order AND which stat shows on the home screen, please.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.