Rearrange or customize Charge 3 & 4 apps/stats view/Today

I'd really like the ability to rearrange the built in apps on my Charge 3. The app I'll use most often is the Weather, which is on the last page! I have to swipe a bunch to get to it. The next one would be the timer app, which is on the second page. The most frustrating part is that on some of the help pages, the images show the apps in a different order! I've spent ages trying to figure out how to adjust it.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

545 Comments
Daniclai2021
First Steps
I dont want how many days i have left on my period nor my weight or how many calories im eating cycling through on my wrist band at work Half the measurements I have to cycle though to get to what Im actually wanting to check on my band is stuff I'm not even tracking in the app. I should be able to e. it the order of measurements and remove them
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Daniclai2021, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to rearrange or customize Charge 4 apps/stats view/Today. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

klepto84
First Steps
Allow users to select apps and data display, order the apps and data, and set the display size to meet personal preferences eliminating unnecessary scrolling and taking advantage of the large screen to display relevant data effectively. The irrelevant data I have to scroll through and the small display make this device useless to me.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @klepto84, thanks for taking the time to allow users to customize the screen of the Charge 4. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

Rjs37
Jogger
As you can't add comments to existing suggestions I'm re-raising it here. This feature has been requested countless times. Provide a better reason why this isn't being done. Right now the Charge 4 is feeling like a downgrade from my previous Charge 2 and seeing mods simply dismiss these requests is downright disgraceful.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rjs37, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to rearrange Charge 4 apps. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Morebasheder
First Steps
Why am I not able to remove apps from my Charge 4 device
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Morebasheder, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to remove apps from Charge 4. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

bwink6509
First Steps
I want to reorder the apps so I can see the ones I use first. Setting Weather,
Fckofffitbt
First Steps

I want the ability, just like with the Fitbit charge 2 (I recently upgraded to the Fitbit charge 4 a week ago) to rearrange stats that show up on the Fitbit charge 4's display. It's an absolute disappointment and it really frustrates me to death that I cannot rearrange my stats like I could on an older device.

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Fckofffitbtthanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of customizing or rearranging the stats on the display of the Charge 4. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. This helps to keep the forums more organized and for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time.  

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
A lot of goals is is displayed on the device (steps, calories, in-zone minutes, HR, etc) which can't be customized. I don't want to see water goal/statistics for example. There are instructions how to remove that goal from app level, but it is still present on the screen. Could you please allow user to choose what statistics are present?
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner. Thank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. We aren't sure what you mean by remove goals or choose statistics displayed on Charge 4. Let us explain that you can customize your health and fitness goals on the Fitbit app. To learn more about it, please see this help article.

On the other hand, if you're referring to something different, please reply with more detail or specifics on how this idea would work, or what problem this is trying to solve to understand this idea better. We look forward to your response.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi Lizzy,

sorry for confusion. What I'm trying to say is, when i swipe from the main screen up I see - steps, in-zone minutes, HR, RHR, distance, calories, etc (see below link). I'd like to see a feature which allows me to customize what statistics are displayed, for example remove sleep score & time or weight.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Resources/Images/Device%20screens/Charge%202,%20Charge%203,%2...

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to clarify that you'd like to customize the Today stats on your Charge 4 with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @bwink6509, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to reorder the apps of your Charge 4 with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Eevanne
Jogger
I have hidden floors from my Fitbit app dashboard, but cannot remove them from my FitBit screen. Seeing as I don’t use them and they are wildly inaccurate (50 floors climbed while walking around my single story home) hiding them would greatly improve my Fitbit.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Eevanne, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to remove the floors count from the Today app on your Fitbit device with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Your feedback is appreciated and please support this idea by adding your vote. This will help our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

RhiaRoger
First Steps
When I swipe down to where stats are listed on the tracker itself, I want to be able to customize which ones are there. Specifically, I want to remove weight & menstrual cycle trackers. While I have managed to remove these from the app, they still appear on the watch itself, and I have no way to change this.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to rearrange the stats on your Charge 4 with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.