Reinstate yoga videos that were removed

Fitbit Premium has a bunch of yoga videos under "discover". These have mostly disappeared. There were flexibility ones and pre natal ones for example. Also different lengths so there was 15 and 30 flex ones. Now there's only a few left. I paid Premium subscription because it gave me variety and I can't see why they've gone
63 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nevynevster, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about reinstating yoga videos that were removed from the Fitbit app. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Rachelgute
Jogger

My thoughts exactly! 

Those videos were amazing! I used yoga for sleep nightly, which helped ease my anxiety through this pandemic. The best and most useful videos have been removed. Bring them back!!!!!

nevynevster
Base Runner

Hi Yojana can we please get an update on this ? My other thread has a lot of comments and likes so this is something people feel strongly about 

jackierr
Jogger

Yes! Please bring these videos back! The few that are left are not as good and not worth keeping my premium subscription.

Please bring back the previously supplied yoga session! And increase the number of them, massive yoga following on here.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Runswithspanner. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to have the previous Yoga sessions available again on the Fitbit app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

kebmil
First Steps

I would like the yoga videos reinstated. The fact that there are NO yoga videos currently available is absurd. If you can’t return the old videos, please provide new ones.

Backgroundmusic
First Steps

I would also like to cast my vote for the feature request to add the old yoga videos back. I used two of the DownDog videos daily - “yoga for runners” and “yoga for sleep”. In the meantime, a suitable substitution should be provided.

Backgroundmusic
First Steps

@YojanaFitbit Hi there. I don’t know exactly how your feature request system works, but you stated that popular vote has some influence. A few questions:

Exactly how many likes are required for this to get escalated to a content or development team, or the next level? 

I have seen several posts, each with a redirect link - could you please provide us with the name or ID of the parent request?

What is the name of the department or team at Fitbit that controls the premium subscription content?
If you do not know, could you please direct me to someone who can provide this information?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance :). 

Gulya
First Steps

I would like to voice the same. There were 2 reasons: 

- fitbit coach programs, which i'm doing ~3 times a week 

- yoga exercise , which i was using daily

now there is no yoga classes at all, those which are left are mainly stretching. i absolutely like 10-15 'down dog' exercises , great start of the day. Yoga is very good both for physical and mental health, helped me a lot to get through this pandemia thing... 

however, i see now, this yoga classes are totaly gone 😞 

I do appreciate, if you restore my daily morning routine! 

soupster
First Steps
Hey Guys ! Fitbit awesome as always! There is one problem with the Workouts. You'll had an amazing selection of yoga videos, really authentic yoga workouts and now it's nowhere to be found. Bring back the old ones please ! Saw some posts of other community members complaining too but there's been no follow up. Reminder to let us know what happened.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi and @soupster, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to reinstate yoga videos that were removed. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

pmc2
Recovery Runner

Please reinstate the yoga workouts. They were the only workouts in my favorites!  I use them daily. 

If Fitbit doesn’t bring back Yoga I have no reason to continue on Premium. I am very disappointed that yoga was taken away with no notice whatsoever. 

thank you. 

Phil_Tee
First Steps

Completely agree. 

Bring them back... and some more please!!

Hadn't used them for a few days as I'd memorised a couple of my favourite routines - logged on today to watch others and they've gone. 

Subscription cancelled until they are back...

Paromita
Recovery Runner

I have the same request. Please bring back the old yoga videos. They were of different durations and  purposes . I really loved those!

AzRancher
First Steps

Bring 'em back, why would you remove them anyway?

Scarnee
Keeping Pace
Having worked out to the down dog yoga and barre3 workout with Catie throughout lockdown I’m gutted to find both have been removed.
JennyGlos
First Steps

I was really disappointed when the yoga sessions were removed.  The options available now are very limited! Why has this been done? Please reinstate them as soon as possible!

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Scarnee. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to have the previous Yoga sessions back in the Fitbit app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

mairi29
First Steps

Totally agree so disappointing to see the yoga workouts disappear. Now only a few stretches just not the same. I used them daily & big part of why I pay for premium.

Scarnee
Keeping Pace

I’m glad it’s not just me! They’ve been getting me through lockdown, I’m gutted. The barre3 with Catie, flow and something I think it was called was also brilliant and that’s gone too, it sorted.my head out before work. I’m bereft without them! Please Fitbit for my sanity put them back on 😭

Steph1e
First Steps

I so agree with this request.  I really thought the Yoga videos were good and am sooo sad they have gone.  Please bring them back!!!

VeenaC
First Steps

Please bring back the yoga videos. Those were the best videos on fitbit premium. 

I absolutely loved them. It's so annoying to see them disappear. 

Disappointed 😞

Scarnee
Keeping Pace

@LizzyFitbit  hi Lizzy, it’s not letting me like this suggestion. Please can you advise? Thanks.

Steph1e
First Steps

Same for me!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.