Remember where I left off when searching Apps/Clock faces

When I look for a new watch face or an app and click on an app to see details, when I go back, the app does not remember where I left off. So I need to scroll down again and again to find where I left off. Basically, it always goes back to the top, instead of remembering where I left off. The same for clock faces.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Lizard555, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about remembering where you left off when searching for apps or clock faces on the Fitbit App Gallery with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Lizard555
Base Runner

@LizzyFitbit your website with suggestions freezes (I tried if from Chrome, IE, iOS). Can you please fix it?

Lizard555
Base Runner

Also, I think what I raised here is a bug, so should be reported to the development team of the app

EHills
Jogger

I second this idea because it's simply a pain!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.