As a father of fitbit users
I don't want FitBit to have any collaboration with Deepak Chopra
So my children are not seen as believers in pseudoscience
9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Gwyrlim, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about removing Deepak Chopra collaboration. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SleplssElsewher
Base Runner

Fitbit is owned by Google, a corporation that obsessively sucks up information about everything from everywhere, including now all this health information from you about you, that it compulsively stores forever and digs into for whatever money making proposition is can possibly conceive of - which in this case is selling you back your own health information via a premium subscription - and your concerned about a collaboration with Deepak Chopra?

Gwyrlim
Jogger

Yes, I'm more concerned of the the normalization of pseudoscience and beliefs in imaginary things then Google knowing my position and my heartbeat. I find it more troublesome that someone like DC makes money on people by selling imaginary solutions to them.

Giampi71
5K Racer

I totally agree with @Gwyrlim 

browncoat
First Steps

100% in agreement. Chopra is an appalling quack who promotes pseudo-science at every opportunity. 

peterlgverplank
First Steps
Because he talks and writes nonsense
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @peterlgverplank, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of removing Deepak Chopra from Fitbit's website. I noticed that a similar suggestions has already been posted, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

1000% agree - Chopras involvement in the premium package is not an ideal selling point. There are much better alternatives that do not pander to DC’s charlatan pseudoscience.

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about this collaboration, @SunsetRunner.  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.