Remove the option to send "notification" to recipients on the Fitbit Store

I ordered a fitbit as a gift. The page clearly asks if "this order is a gift" to which I clicked yes. It asks for both my info as well as the recipient's info. Well, I got a notification that my gift was on it's way, but so did the gift recipient.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jwrezz, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option remove the "notification" to recipients on the Fitbit Store. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

OscarBluth
First Steps

When I check out on my purchase, including a device protection plan, and say my purchase is a gift, and you give me the option to send an email to the recipient after a certain date, don't immediately send a different email before that, saying "thanks for buying device protection on your new Fitbit!"

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @OscarBluth, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to avoid sending an email to recipients on the Fitbit Store. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.